HR

Posted on Jun 19, 2022
It works!

This supplement helped to reduce PMS cycle symptoms such as cramping, moodiness, mood swings and irritability, feels like a must have for anyone who strongly experiences these symptoms, the dosage is 3 caps daily with food, and the capsules are decently sized with no after taste or noticeable smell. great benefit!

78fdb806-d2f6-4285-b5e5-962310432c2d
ce459f3c-153a-48f4-a009-28eaef179789
Posted on May 10, 2022

The capsules are easy to swallow and comes in squarish bottle that are easy to store. There are no weird aftertaste either. The benefits of the supplement are noticeable after a month or so. My pain cramps has slightly alleviated but I shall continue to take them to see if there is further improvement. Currently, I am taking only two capsule instead of three, in case there are adverse side effects, but thankfully there has been none. Good quality and great ingredients.

587f033a-f0fd-46e8-8319-e16c608f8ad0
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This is the first vitamin I've ever taken where I felt an instant difference. I really felt like everything was balancing all out. I highly recommend this vitamin. If you're missing what's in this formula, you won't have to wait months to know if it's working or not.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

These were an ok size to swallow and didn't feel uncomfortable. They don't have any taste as they are coated. They are supposed to help with PMS but I couldn't tell much of a difference, however I'm sure the vitamins in them give some health benefits.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I rarely write reviews but this one deserves a review. I've had horrible PMS for years, to the point that my extreme mood-swing destroyed my past relationship & affected my daily lives. I couldn't work, focus, negative thoughts all day, and of course, depressed. After consuming this, I feel MUCH better. I feel great. I don't suffer from extreme mood-swings and I could do my work like usual. I do take this when my ovulation phase starts though, so it's around 3 weeks before period. I hope this review helps.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

This review is going to edited in 15 days, I’ve just started using these pills to control my PMS especially my mood swings and cramps. I’m on the last of my ovulation, and 15 days left till my period. I’ve noticed there is a slight smell. It dissolves really fast compared to other pills I’ve tried. My expectations are really high. I hope I won’t be disappointed.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I’ve used this supplement for a week before my last period, I had two pills one time a day. It really helped with my cramps and almost didn’t get any pain during my period. I didn’t get any mood swings either.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Very nice supplement in reasonable price. I always have PMS and try to find something that can help me to cope with it and this product contains every essential supplements women’s body need before the period day begins. I highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

One of the best supplements I’ve taken for my pmdd (it’s like pms but wayyyy worse) I take it everyday now and ordered another bottle. Mood is much more stable, more energy, and all around a good blend of vitamins.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I keep buying this Nature's Way PMS cocktail, but I'm not completely sure it's having an effect. Like many women, I'm always on the lookout for something to ease my increasingly uncomfortable monthly symptoms, especially low mood. I like the combination of B vitamins and herbs in this formula. Any slight improvement in symptoms is probably due to the B6, which has been proven to enhance serotonin production. Otherwise, I don't think it's made a substantial difference.