HR

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Just tried this brand out. Quality is not bad I feel that it's not as noticeable in effect as another brand I was using but it's still ok. I take 2 capsules a day. Size is acceptable. Ever since I since I discovered niacinamide it has been very helpful to me.

Posted on May 15, 2022

This is a very good product, and of the highest quality IMHO. Have been using it (1 per day is enough) every time I feel a cold coming up, or as a sort of prophylactic (well - not directly, but it does boost your immune system) against air-borne viral infections, just before (best practice) a visit to a crowded place, or, in case I forgot - just after returning home from such a visit. I can only testify for myself & my elderly Mum - but it surely had worked wonders for us: No Covid infections thus far - nor a cold or Flu in the past 3 years: We sometimes combine it with Vitamine C 1000mg and Astragalus extract, but It works fine even on its own. As it says on the label - it Is, indeed, Non-Flushing. The 'Other ingredients' are safe and minimal, and the Capsule size is very small, and thus very easy to swallow. All in all - I'm very happy with it, and would recommend it to anyone Mind you - In the past the container was round, and last year they changed it to a rectangular shape for some reason, but it's still the same product.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I love the Nature's Way brand, this much quality for such a great price is unheard of these days! I always come to iHerb.com to order my vitamins now, I used to shop around websites inside Canada (where I live now) but have found that I don't need to waste my time. iHerb undoubtedly has the best prices I have ever found.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I needed a supplement that would improve my blood circulation to help my body deal with cold feet and hands, and, perhaps, brain fog. Because regular niacin is not allowed in my country, I bought this one. But after I read that niaciniamide doesn't affect blood circulation as well as nicotinic acid does I realized that niaciniamide is useless for me. Be careful when choosing Vitamin B3 form, if you need to improve your blood circulation, you need nicotinic acid, not niaciniamide.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This is the first time I purchased this niacinamide supplement in capsules. I usually take niacinamide in tablet type but all of niacinamide tablets were out of stock when I purchased so I tried this one. I like supplements of Nature's Way which is the reason I chose this. Basically I prefer a tablet type when I take any supplement. This capsule tastes nothing and a size of a capsule is small enough to swallow. Not sure about the quality at this moment.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Some doctors recommend it during covid together with melatonin. We took it during the virus and had very mild symptoms. Also bought for a friend with diabetes and her sugar levels have gone down in about a month without doing anything else.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

It is perfect for people with autoimmune diseases such as Hashimoto's . This is a vitamine most people forget or they don't know how important it is.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I like this brand . good quality Niacinamide , I feel more calm with this product. My doctor recommended to me for calming the nerves, thank you.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Surprisingly they DON'T tell you the different dosages for different reasons. Here they are for ADULTS: * For Acne: One or 2 daily. * For B3 deficiency: 1/2 to ONE cap daily. * For Type 1 Diabetes: 25-50 mg per kg daily for slowing progression of type 1 diabetes. * For Type 2 Diabetes: 500mg 3X daily to slow the progression of type 2 diabetes. * For hyperphosphatemia: 500mg up to 17,500mg daily in divided doses for 8-12 weeks. * For skin cancers (except melanoma): 500mg once or max twice daily for 4-12 months. * For osteoarthritis: 3,000mg daily in divided doses for 12 weeks. Legal disclaimer: Consult your DR before relying on ANY medicinal advice.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's just unbelievable. The effect from the first acceptance. I didn't think it would help, now I don't think so. Just a great product, I'll order it again.