HR

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Nettle is a powerful natural anti-inflammatory herb. It does that by inhibiting several inflammatory compounds, thus giving relief from pain and inflammatory conditions without side effects. It helps with arthritis, autoimmune and sinus problems, etc. it is very rich in nutrients such as Vitamin C, Iron, Magnesium, Calcium, Carotenoids (phytonutrients), it is also high in Protein. Nettle lowers high blood sugar levels and has a sedative effect, so I take it with my evening meal, especially if I've had something sweet. It can definitely make you feel sleepy so I wouldn't take it during the day. It is also helpful for the prostate as it slows down the conversion from Testosterone to DHT, which is a very powerful form of Testosterone, linked to male pattern baldness and other symptoms of Prostate problems. It does inhibit excessive amounts of Estrogen as well, so it helps regulate the female body too. It may even increase Lactation in women if help is needed in milk production. If you've found this review helpful please give it a thumbs up.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I am 67 years old. My hair was old and tired. I take Nature's Way Nettle Leaf alongside Nature's Way Fo-Ti supplements daily to restore my hair. Hair follicles have receptors at the bottom of them which absorb nutrients to help hair maintain good health, youth, and growth...But dihydrotestosterone, or “DHT” for short fits perfectly into those receptors and attaches to the receptors at the bottom of hair follicles, effectively blocking nutrients at the follicle to hair. So hair gets malnourished, dull, and eventually loses its thickness… Nettle Leaf and Fo-Ti root are both powerfully effective 5-AR inhibitors. So far so good for my hair. After years of trouble, my hair appears to be recovering. Terrific Nature's Way Nettle Leaf, good quality, good product, good value, good hair.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Nettle has phenomenal properties, which are easy to find on an internet search. My main interest is its health benefit to the prostate. I've tried a few highly touted supplements, such as saw palmetto, lycopene, and flower pollen extract (all good), but found that nettle is far more powerful, and iHerb's product is high quality.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I am allergic to cats and have several of them. My acupuncturist recommended that I try Nettle Leaf to help combat the reactions instead of taking OTC drugs all the time. I take one pill every morning and have really noticed a difference. My dog had a severe skin condition crop up this summer. The vet put him on pills that cost $3 a day! I did some research and found that nettle works similarly well with dogs, so I recently purchased some in bulk at the health food store. I sprinkle it on his food once a day, and I am in the process of weaning him off the pills. Seems to be working so far!

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

highly recommend nettle for allergies/hay fever. I used to take over the counter allergy pills but the side effects were horrible- this works amazing you might have to take it a couple times to get it to take effect but its worth it. i tell all my friends with allergies to try this

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

This is great if you suffer from histamine related issues! I have mast cell and use this along with Quercetin. This is also good for inflammation! After hurting my wrist I ran out and needed to order more! It has no side effects for me and is easy on my nervous system- I often react poorly to everything- but this doesn’t cause me any side effects!

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I bought this product to help with my androgenetic alopecia. Nettle root is known to reduce the processus that turns testosterone in DHT (the hormone that was damaging my hair). I have been taking 2 capsules of nettle every morning for more than 5 weeks. I've been taking other supplements as well : Reishi mushroom and Zinc. I can't really tell which one is working but I'm not loosing 200+ hair per day.

This is great stuff. Works to control my allergies within minutes. BUT BE WARNED: there are side effects to using Nettles. You need to be aware of what they are. Using Nettles, including this product, causes a drop in blood glucose levels; your blood sugar level will drop. So if you are diabetic, or instead, have naturally low blood sugar levels like I do, be aware of how this will affect you. I was reminded of this when I took this product--only 1 capsule, which is half of the dosage, on an empty stomach. Within 30 minutes I felt light headed. It cleared up when I ate. I highly recommend this product!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I got tired of all the UTIs and bladder infections. I read in a book the benefits of Nettle. I was so excited to find a quality Nettle product that I did not have to take the time to find and dry. The pill size is average and easy to swallow. I noticed improvement right away and am happy to report visits to the bathroom at night have almost diminished. Nettle is definitely a natural medicine cabinet must-have.