HR

Posted on Jan 14, 2022
Excellent! Amazing Results

This natural supplement is dynamic for healthcare. The marshmallow root calms specific pains, particularly urinary tract irritation. Many other health benefits. Have used for years and it is an integral part of my medicine cabinet. Composition is from barks. Safe quality product and efficient healing agent for all ages. Non toxic ingredients.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I came across Marshmallow Root while researching natural ways to improve my stomach lining (due to Gastritis and GERD, my stomach is a mess), because I was sick of PPIs not working and pills making me feel worse. I've been taking it for a month now, but the dosage was not the best, so I found this one that is almost 4x the amount I used to take (the last supplement had 100 mg and I used to take it twice). What I can say is that, while taking this + other supplements, digestive enzymes and probiotics, I can finally have a more diversified diet, not just toast and rice. I'm still healing so I'm taking it slowly, but this does wonders for your stomach lining. :)

Posted on May 19, 2022

I really like the quality and how they package it. I have noticed improvement and benefit while taking this supplement. Since I was at the age of 17, I am suffering from acid reflux from time to time. It helped lessen my acidity a lot. It really taste like a herb.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I use this supplement for help with my digestion. Great for soothing the intestines and relieving bloating. The Marshmallow root ingredient works quickly and is easy on the digestive tract. Nature's Way is one of the most experienced and best quality producers of supplements that I have used over many years. Cannot say enough good things about their products!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Bought this for my leaky gut… i read a lot of articles and found that marshmallow root is one of the most helpful ingredients for healing gut permeability. I took 2 capsules x2 times per day. Digestion is much smoother. I increase the dosage when I drink alcohol (because my gut hates alcohol) and whenever I took too much food that I am intolerant to. I have acne caused by leaky gut and food intolerance, and this supplement definitely gave significant difference. Results are not overnight, but if you keep trusting the process, you will see the results. Good luck!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Great alternative to Prilosec. I wanted to stop using Prilosec because of the side effects from using the drug long term. I can’t eat much of anything when I’m not in that medicine because of the pain and reflux caused by my stomach so I thought I’d look for a safer alternative. I researched marshmallow root and fount this site and decided to try it out. It’s not quite as good as Prilosec but it does enough for me. I’m pretty happy with this product and would recommend it. I’ve subscribed to repeat delivery of this product.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Not so sure I can tolerate this herb, my experience was not that great with it.. I'm just glad it wore off. I took 2 as directed with dinner, and it made me feel a little strange and tired and when I went on to bed I was tired but felt strange and could not really rest. It's like I was tired but couldn't really sleep well. May give it a try again, with only taking 1 next time. My husband took 1 and it made him sleepy and low on energy in the daytime. He said next time he'll only take 1 at bedtime, they didn't make him feel strange or anything though. I just may have taken more than my body needed I weigh 138 lbs. I wonder why it made me feel weird?

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

This product works. It takes about 4 weeks to get into the blood stream to work properly. It may take some time to get the dosage right for your particular need. As I understand it though it can reduce the absorption of other mediation/nutrients because it puts a lining on your stomach wall. This is not medical advice, just my particular experience.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I do believe it's working! Colonoscopies always disrupt my system for a month or two, and this is the first time I've tried using Marshmallow Root. I've been using it a couple of weeks now and certainly think it's helping.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Bought for soothing the digestive system only yo find it's good for hhe bladder. My mum used this on her elderly dog and the dog could make it through the night without wetting the bed.