HR

Posted on Oct 14, 2021
Helped me deal with my stress and anxiety.

I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown from overworking this summer, which also brought along some personal issues with husband. I was constantly irritated and insecure. Taken in combination with Neuro-Mag, Magnesium L-Threonate, this supplement made a huge difference - I felt a result pretty quickly - I became more calm and relaxed, staying more concentrated with work at the same time. It also took my anxiety away and I just stopped eating my husband's brain for nothing. This one is a definite keeper.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I'm a woman in post menopause and without this supplement my sleep is difficult. I would never be without it. I don't take HRT although I'm beginning to wish I had based on new research. I'm also sensitive to a number of foods and additives and this product is good for me

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

It does what it's supposed to do. It can be hard to get your L-Theanine just from green tea (or black tea) alone, but with these capsules you get the dose you need without having to drink a lot of tea not to mention the caffeine content of that tea. So you can take this supplement later in the day without having t o worry that it will affect your sleep.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I think L theanine improves stress and make you feel more calm while not making you drowsy. I think it does not make me faster to fall asleep but when I am asleep, it makes sleeping more stable and less likely to wake up during mid night. it may combine with other sleep inducing herbs to improve sleep

I don't notice any major difference when taking this product. I am yet to experiment with times, I have only tried taking it in the mornings to give myself an energy boost, but as I said, no major difference noted. I will experiment with taking it in the evening and see if it produces more restful sleep. Having said that, I always buy from this company and trust their products, other supplements that I have bought worked wonders, so this might be probable that L theanine is not what my body needs. And that is okay too.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I got effect I expected, it's really calmed my mind and relax muscles. Nice quality, comfortable size and good package. Peels without taste. I'll buy it again.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I purchased this product to help my nerve to get into more in the right state while drinking strong coffee time to time. Great supplement!

Posted on May 28, 2022

L-theanine elevates levels of GABA, as well as serotonin and dopamine. These chemicals are known as neurotransmitters, and they work in the brain to regulate emotions, mood, concentration, alertness, and sleep, as well as appetite, energy, and other cognitive skills.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Very pleased to try this product. Muscle test with it showed that my body needs it. From the very first time taking it had a beneficial effect, relaxing calming. Did not make me feel drowsy.

Posted on Mar 7, 2021

This product really improves mental focus and relaxation and keeps me sleep very well. I usually drink tea to help me relax but with the help of this product my mind is always relaxed and I easily gets asleep. Aside from that it also helps me boost my immune system. Excellent! Super Effective Product