HR

ChrisJ
Posted on Jan 23, 2022
Good

Not quite sure yet but I've read that it increases circulation and therefore is good for your hair. We'll see what happens but I've noticed some baby hairs popping out around my temple area so I'm motivated to keep taking it. I also take pumpkin seed oil as well for the same reason. I think I have a pretty good head of hair for being 57 and believe that nutrition and supplements play a role in keeping my hair in good condition.

e22d40db-37ad-4244-aa16-8bd6f009b533
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Very good quality. i have noticed a significant improvement in my hair growth after i started taking this supplement. I have also realized that my joint stiffness has also been taken care of since i started having this herb. Excellent packaging. I really appreciate that this brand checks the plant ID for its products. I have already recommended this supplement to my extended family.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Used by my partner for prostate support. He hasn’t grown a horse tail yet so it must be ok. Had an ultrasound recently and they said his prostate is not enlarged which was previously the advice he was given. But he takes this in conjunction with a few other supplements. Worth a try at this low price!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Without doubt, this is a great way of getting your daily plant-derived organic silicon (silica). Bone density and strength is greatly improved along with Boron, Potassium, Phosphorus and Magnesium in your diet. Silica improves hardness and is taken up by plants to help make them stiff in the wind as well as other chemical functions. I sprinkle horsetail over my cereal in the morning and have a glass of water half an hour before eating.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Horsetail is used for “fluid retention” (edema), kidney and bladder stones, urinary tract infections, the inability to control urination (incontinence), and general disturbances of the kidney and bladder. Good quality for price, benefit my diet and o notice improvement in my body. I take this supplement frequently. I like it. Can recommend

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I was taking very large doses of biotin to stave off hair loss, but this is a more natural and less risky way to approach it, and I always like products from Nature's Way. Hope this review is helpful. If so, please give it a thumbs-up. Thank you!

Posted on May 14, 2022

First time taking horsetail grass, seems to be giving me an upset stomach. Only been taking two a day instead of the 3 a day they suggest. After having Covid twice now my hair has been falling out like crazy. I think I can already tell a small difference. Going to stop for a few days and try again.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

This product is known for it's benefits of making hair and nails strong, and it also has a diuretic tendency to it. I can't really say that my nails or hair have changed much by using this Horsetail, but then again I didn't really keep taking this supplement for long enough to know. The composition seemed good to me, and that's why I bought them. Will have to see how things go in a little bit more time.