HR

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I really like this probiotic and prebiotic. My order didn't arrive with the cold pack to keep this cold, but I put it in the fridge as soon as it arrived. I like that it's a two month supply. Innovative new bottle technology helps ensure this product will deliver 35 Billion live probiotic cultures until the date of expiration without refrigeration to help balance your intestinal tract and support immune health. I like Nature's Way.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I was recently diagnosed with Microscopic Colitis and was told I could benefit from a quality probiotic. A friend's doctor recommended this one, so I ordered a bottle. It could be a coincidence, but I noticed a marked difference in my symptoms and am much improved!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I was recommended to start taking probiotics because of candida. After researching, I saw this one was highly recommended for that, and this has the right probiotics for a candida issue. This has worked really well for me so far and I have already re-ordered!

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Great service, delivery to New Zealand in under 2 weeks

Posted on May 20, 2022

My son has been using these for a year now. Effective, easy to swallow, and the 60 pack is a convenient size.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Those are great probiotics. I switch them constantly, the bacteria contained in these are really good.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I've been taking it for years and I think it helps me on digestive balance and healthy immune.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

The best supplement I have ever used. In my country we do not have duch a good produkts.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

I've learned that probiotics are the key to keeping illness away. When sore throats and runny noses come, I up the probiotics and illness goes away. I start with 100 billion/day.

Posted on Jul 7, 2020

I've been taking this product for several years now; it's great because it contains so many different probiotic strains and is a fairly high CFU and so you only need one capsule per day. I have seen such a difference in my digestive health since using this product. I like that iHerb stocks this size bottle as well because it is such a good deal, plus they delivered it really quickly!