HR

Posted on Sep 3, 2021
Flexmax, Glucosamine with MSM, Sodium free, 240 tablets

These vitamins as is the usual shipment practice was delivered fast, within the week. Everything was well-packed with bubble-plastics to prevent unnecessary movements during shipment. It reached me in great shape. 👍

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Nov 20, 2020

The supplement seems to reduce pain as much as ibuprofen. But it doesn't work as fast. It can take four to eight weeks for glucosamine sulfate to ease pain.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Very Fast delivery! Easy to order

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

like it without the sodium, work well too.

Posted on Jun 26, 2021

This is the only brand that actually works for me that I can see a difference in mobility and pain reductuion. I love the no sodium option.

Posted on Jul 17, 2015

Tried Now Foods Glucosamine+ MSM, Nature's Way is much better. SOdium free and extra protection to stomach, which I 'm so sensitive to drug. So happy to find one suit me and my stomach. Will Definitely recommend to anyone taking Glucosamine with sensitive stomach. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

Posted on Dec 26, 2010

Thanks iHerb, the shipment has arrived very quickly. The product is very good, it started to give the required effect after 2 weeks of using it.

Posted on Dec 5, 2019

Bought for my dad to maintain overall joint health. so far he's been on it for a month and no complaints.