HR

Posted on Aug 10, 2022
Literally, From Fatigued to Fantastic.

I have a tendency to fall asleep in the afternoon. The exhaustion is beyond my control and I just have to go sit somewhere (either in the bathroom or on a bench outside if the weather is nice) place my head in my lap and sleep for 30-45 minutes! I don't know about you all but, while naps are awesome, 45 minutes is a bit much, especially when you have things to do. I also tend to fight off bouts of sleepiness throughout the day. When I take this B Complex, however, my energy levels are even throughout the entire day. I have used other B complex forumlas but they don't work like this one does. The difference I feel is amazing. Recommend from me) P.S. plz don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you find my review useful)

66d6c06d-0fa2-4846-9e80-d2e4db1904f2

Thank goodness for Dr. T's formula for adrenal fatigue. It has a combination of licorice root, vit's B and C, and pantothenic acid, adrenal glandular. Without this supplement, I don't know how I would function at times when I had ZERO energy... I've gotten very bad adrenal fatigue and this was the FOREMOST supplement I've taken to get my energy back and become functional again. This is an essential ! One time they ran out of this and I couldn't find anything else that could substitute.Thankfully, it was restocked not long after.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

My husband has been experiencing a lot of work related stress. It was affecting his sleep and his daily personality. He had fatigue symptoms and low energy. Now he is taking this everyday and feels so much better. The adrenal gives him a boost of energy to face his work and he seems more relaxed and able to physically process the stress that he is experiencing. He is also able to sleep better. So thankful we found this and will continue to buy again and again.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I'm new to this one, but am very glad to report that it was easy to see that it makes a big difference for me. I could tell within a day that my fatigue was less and moods more stable (by supporting adrenals). Includes some thyroid support which I think makes for a better all-around product. But it also does not contain the herbs that some people react to if they already have moderately weak adrenals. My husband is trying it now -- so far, so good.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

i stopped taking my antidepressants by doctors, i have completed 2 bottles and it helps with my Major depression, stop my binging, feeling motivated again, my fatigue improves tremendously. i still experience anxiety sometimes but not daily anymore. I'm able to function daily and even workout. i take 2 capsule after my breakfast. I'm really happy that i found this supplement. Totally recommended.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I have been using this product for a few months. I do like it a lot. Unsure how much it actually helps with stress but I don't want to stop to find out :)

a21bcf94-cd53-468c-bdaa-3cbaf165862f
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

full package composition of minerals is wonderful and the strength of Adrenal Cortex is very suitable and vitamin C with it does helped a lot in absorption great general health care product

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

This saved me and my sanity. It's easy to take and I've had no issues with it. Being capsule form there's not much of a smell. More than a week without it and I start to feel depressed and unmotivated.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I have suffered from chronic fatigue and extreme low energy on and off for years. My sister recommended “ Fatigued to Fantastic” and I tried it. Instead of dragging myself through the day exhausted with little or no energy, I can now function at a consistent energy level throughout the day. I am so grateful I can have my life back! This product is really effective!Its saved my life!! Excellent supplement; can’t go a day without it!

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

I really like this product. It has helped me greatly in my attempts to get off a medication I need to survive due to adrenal insufficiency. It helps with my panic and rapid pulse which is all part of adrenal insufficiency. It's not a quick fix for those with severe adrenal issues but it is a great help in feeling better one day at a time. For those who do not have severe adrenal issues and have a lot of stress I can only imagine the great benefit you will get from this. Oh, this is not for vegetarians since it has adrenal cortex in it.