HR

Vasylyna
Posted on Oct 13, 2021
Works well

I used this 3-ingredients formula for sore throat for 4 days, it worked well. The recommended dose is 3 capsules 3 times a day - quite a lot, so this bottle will last only for 11days. Echinacea boosts immune function, relieve pain, reduce inflammation, and have antiviral and antioxidant effects. Astragalus also protects and supports the immune system, helps with colds and upper respiratory infections, and is good for the liver. Reishi enhances the immune system, reduce stress, improve sleep, and lessen fatigue.

7b7d3074-f917-4748-83f1-0ab6139fcd76
Posted on Dec 14, 2021

This product is composed of three potent immunity boosting herbs. It is in my opinion a high quality product and based on my experience it is very efficient. I take one capsule the moment I feel I may develop cold, flu or any other viral disease. When it is really bad I take three capsules a day. And it helps. The next day I feel well again. This is the supplement I recommend.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

It helps to clean out bacteria and it has strong anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties due to added reishi mushrooms. Echinacea astragalus mostly serves too keep your immune system strong and to keep resistant versus colds or flue. These caps are easy to take (with no aftertaste) and to digest. Take them daily to get the most benefit, especially in the flu season.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I think it is wise to change supplements intake. I chose to try this product as immune system support. And I am satisfied. Honestly I do not feel if this specifically improved my condition ( I have a good condition) But the composition is good so it should have the benefits that the research claim.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I’m always looking for more immunity support and I was so excited to find this blend of mushrooms and echinacea on iHerb! I bought this at a chain grocery store for a much higher price so I was thrilled to find it on here and will make sure to have a regular supply!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Took this as a preventive measure against the flu and the common cold. It is difficult to assess the real effect, but the state of health has improved - a charge of energy has appeared, the quality of sleep has improved and I never got sick, although many around caught a cold. Note that the recommended dose is 3 capsules 3 times a day, which is quite a lot, and the bottle runs out fast enough.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I have been using this supplement for months now, and I think it does wonders to boost your immune system, especially during winter or seasonal changes. The ingredients are of quality and the pills are easy to swallow. Considering the quantity and quality, the price is definitely more than fair.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Started using this product a few years ago to help me with my immune system. the quality and ingredient are good, but I'm not sure I'm getting all the benefits because I'm also taking other immune builders, but I haven't had any immune out-breaks so I'm giving it a 5 star.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

The body was asking for astragalus, I’d just finished taking a round of the California Gold reishi liquid and have been thinking about echinacea for weeks. This herbal support came at just the right time for me, offering great nourishment and softening anxieties by helping me work through physical and emotional setbacks. I feel I am not as susceptible to viruses and other bodily attacks.