HR

Posted on Sep 29, 2021
Steady results!

It took a few weeks to notice change but definitely worth taking these tablets. I'm now on my second bottle. I'm noticing any pimples are now only small and go away quickly, not inflamed, deep or painful like blind pimples can be and not taking weeks to go away.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

A month prior, I was seeing a dermatologist who said I needed to go on accutane, which I was very keen not to. After a mix of supplements, and especially this one, my skin has cleared up drastically. I am so pleased with the results and I look forward to continuing taking Akne-Zyme! My face, chest, and back have all cleared up!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I really think this works! I have tried a lot of different kinds of acne supplements, but this is by far my favourite and I will definitely be reordering. I have had way fewer breakouts since starting this a few weeks ago. I love that it is easy to take (I don't have to take 6 pills throughout the day like other supplements), and there is no bad aftertaste. I think it has made me thirstier than usual, but I appreciate that it motivates me to drink more water!

Posted on May 15, 2022

Interesting item and can see that my face is clearer after taking (and combining with some skin care products). Taste isn't the best but quality and ingredients are good as they're natural. however, please follow the instructions and ingest after food as i do get some nausea after taking it. clears up the skin though but also keep other good habits like washing and avoid touching

First of all, fast delivery to Thailand! This is the first time I ordered this product as I've seen many good reviews from iHerb. The product came with a well package. The pills are not too big to take 2 at a time. Let's see if it works well on me after I finish this bottle!

69f3b807-bfc8-4008-b78b-89be21da47b7
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Been using it for over a week now and I definitely start to notice a change. I brake out less Using one capsule per day. Glad i found this product

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I have been experiencing hormonal acne and this one helps. I have using another product which is almost 5x the price of this one. I have checked the ingredients and they are almost identical. Happy to see this in a cheaper price.

e60ca396-b61c-4426-9691-522ad5578ccd
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Purchased to help me with clearing up persistent pimples and ingrown hairs. I saw results in around 2 weeks and continued to see my blemishes deminish over the following weeks. Easy to take and has no smell. Capsules go down easily with water.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

If this is taken with a couple other supplements it really works and is very good for your health. We add a capsule of blackseed oil daily with derma klear.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I’m repurchasing for over a year. They cleared my skin from hormonal acne. After one year I started reducing the dose a bit and it works perfectly well.