HR

Posted on Apr 14, 2022
👉👉👉REMOVE ♨️GAS♨️ FAST👈👈👈

Good to know that this high quality product comes with premium ingredient in a handy size container. No bad taste, just gulp it down with 1/2 glass warm water. A MUST HAVE to ease my stomach discomfort(4x dosage for higher benefit) before I head to bed when I have excessive gas caused from a high fibre diet.

11be9d30-3f74-4088-bcc5-6e971a72777b
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

adfe5418-d40d-48a2-9913-b3b6be467bae

excellent quality charcoal product from a reputable brand. effective for toxin absorption. like that it is small size and easy to swallow. beneficial during tummy upsets. no taste. can open capsule and pour out but be careful with that as it powder can choke if inhaled or going down the wrong way. have plenty of water handy. with this, always drink lots of water to help the elimination process.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

It's a really good product for digestion. During the holidays, after eating all this food it was a great help to relieve the indigestion and get rid of some toxins from the body. Totally recomended. Can be also used for whitening teeth, but need to be very careful because it can harm the enamel if used too harshly.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

These are the perfect anti-dote to an upset (or potentially upset stomach). Our family ate a meal at a low-quality restaurant and all felt that our meals could possibly cause indigestion. My husband and I took the activated charcoal before bed, but my teenagers declined. No problems at all for myself and my husband, but the kids had trouble sleeping due to unsettled stomachs.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Charcoal holds many benefits for those with digestive issues. This product, made from reliable ingredients, is of good quality, has no bitter taste, and the dosage is usually between 2 to 4 pills per day. The size of the product means that this bottle should last about a month. Charcoal is an affordable, natural alternative for digestive problems.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on May 12, 2022

i use activated charcoal for my parasite cleanse,as a Binder.and it helps in easing the die-off symtoms alot.i am very happy takeing charcoal everyday as i know it works.I do 3 months on and 3 months off.is helping with other symtoms too,like bloating a little bit,and i am not sick,immune system is better with Charchoal also.You can do Paraguard and Activated Charchoal,or Mimosa pudica and Activated Charchoal.So Activated Charcoal is a must every time. It really helps with headaches but in s higher dose.just reaserch headaches and activated charcoal online.there are articles how much it can help.i am experiencing on me,and i can say after So many months in takeing Charcoal that it helps alot.It is a must.I am not sick so i will be buying again.I reccomend to other too because it really works.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I like to use this in my bentonite clay masks on my face and arm pits. My boyfriend takes it orally when his stomach is bothering him and it seems to help him! I have also used this in scrubs and even in my shampoo and I like the extra cleansing effect it has.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This is such a lifesaver! I keep some in the car and bring this along whenever I travel. When I feel a stomach upset coming on I take 2 caps immediately, and the stomachache just goes away. Would like to try this for teeth-cleaning as suggested by other reviewers. Great product!