HR

Yuyu48Yaya56
Posted on Dec 22, 2021
Amazing! From Japan!

Amazing supplement! Good quality. For me: Helps with Digestion, Relieves Migraine, Provides Detox Support, Relieves Joint and Nerve Pain. For me it works perfectly, I take it all winter long with macha powder and ginger powder together, for me it is like my boost metabolism. Works great for me. If my comment and photos helped you please click yes.

e5867657-a8b0-4387-b2c6-8e150bc3e9de
4fb6c91f-7923-4e2d-be44-a619e4347f24
95008cbd-5d54-445b-9227-26f0e2b20e3e
841fa3dd-1ea5-4989-b8d5-3f478e2e4066
Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Interesting product as had read it may help with Restless Leg Syndrome which i have had for over 30 years, keeping me up all night. Had never eaten this in my food as hate the taste. So this is a great idea in a capsule form. Took one every few days then increased and have found it helps.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I've been using this for years and it really does increase your circulation and give you more energy. you've really got to have this with food and not before or after. if you have this when food is not getting digested in your stomach you will get a tummy ache.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

I took these cayenne fruit pills for the benefit of circulation,general health. I didnt know really what to expect from them. I had a warm, tad spicy sensation in my throat the entire day...not a bad sensation but you could tell you took a pepper pill. I had eaten a light breakfast and this did not upset my stomach in any way. I'll continue the bottle....unsure if I'll add this to my stash of herbs I take often.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I like the quality of these supplements. I include one capsule in my diet every day with my meal. I've noticed some improvement in my digestion after taking the supplements for a while and the taste is fine as I take the capsule with my food. The ingredients are simple without fillers.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Noticeable instant improvement for the whole day after taking 1 in the morning (I am petite build). More energy, improved circulation, less back and joint pain! The effect on my severe chronic pain is just as good as prescription painkillers. I wish I tried cayenne sooner.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I bought this to help lower my blood pressure. It does have some heat but I do feel that it is helping my high blood pressure issues. This is a good brand that I have used before

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Make sure you eat something right before or right after taking this. But it is a great product and does feel like it improves circulation!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Used this and garcinia together and it helped raise my metabolism up a bit. Lost about 20 lbs on them both. If you get heartburn easy take them with a banana...