HR

Posted on Jul 20, 2022
Perfect!!

The quality of all the components mixed together have had a positive benefit on my blood sugar control. The size and dosage are convenient for use and there is little taste to the tablet. The ingredients work well together, and I am sure that the effects will be long lasting.

Since i started drink this suplement my appetite change although i am maintining my diet meals everyday due to my diabetes and thats maybe im lossing weight but now i am gaining my weight back to a good looking body without eating too much,,, thanks for this sugar blood manager help my body balance and strenght and no worry to my diabetes

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I have being taking tablet for some time now and is helping me to control my blood sugar. I recommended it to my in-law and she is very happy her blood sugar is in control.

Posted on May 13, 2022

thanks for this Blood Sugar Manager , i never think that i will find a fix for blood sugar issues . i hope get the fix by it .

Posted on May 20, 2022

Didn't benefit me at all. I was taking right dose but didn't feel any effect. Maybe the ingredients doesn't work on me. overall quality is good.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

We bought this to try in order to curb the prediabetic symptoms and it does seem to help a little. Especially when taken at night, the very next day, the blood sugar level stays below 100. 1 of the ingredient is bitter gourd which is effective in slowing the release of the sugars. Just repurchased a few more bottles.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

always satisfied shopping with iherb. this is my repeat order, because they provide good quality products, ingredient, size, package, everything

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Have Not Used it long enough but appears to control blood sugar

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Been using this for over a year. It’s fantastic.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Since I took it my blood sugar becomes normal. i regular have an intake of this daily. I love it.