HR

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Small pill size, not much taste. I take it in between weeks to swap my vitamins around. Heard from my friends the benefit of skin, hair and nails. Looking to improvement the elasticity, not sure if it helps in collagen. The quality and ingredient seems ok. So far cannot really tell yet.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I took it before I got pregnant (because there are high amounts of biotin it is not recommended during pregnancy). Inside is the zinc is in the most recommended configuration for skin and acne. In my opinion the product did me very good for the face and hair. After the birth I plan to go back and buy this product again :)

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I received my Order Number 917297449 today. I would like to thank all at iHerb for the fantastic service that I have received from you company over the last few weeks, I have written to you several times and you have answered my questions and have explained everything in great detail in a prompt and professional manner, I just can’t fault you and you have a customer for life. Thanks again for a great service. Best Regards. Edmund Russell.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I was scared the size of the pills would be too big and although it is a bit big, they are easy to swallow with just a bit of water. I will definitely repurchase as they have great ingredients and it is hard to find a biotin supplement that also contains zinc.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This stuff works really well. I can't speak to hair density/ volume, but length for sure! I take 2 capsules a day! Highly recommend! Careful if you are acne prone. High biotin may make it worse.

Posted on May 14, 2021

How could I not have noticed this supplement earlier...This is not just Zinc and Biotin, there is much more. Only one capsule per day is needed, such a great value for a product of high quality. It contains Bgroup vitamins, Folic acid, C and others. I wonder why it is called just Biotin.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Makes a very good influence on my hair and nails

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

The product is great! I will buy again, especially and benefit.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Great product, been taking it for years. Recommended by my Cleveland Clinic based Dermatologist.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

the added zinc actually makes it better.this one works.very beneficial.few months and you feel the improvements.