HR

Posted on Jun 18, 2022
Finest artichoke source

My daily artichoke source. This product is highly concentrated in artichoke extract and has Milk Thistle, which are great for my liver. I always take 2 capsules right before or right after fatty meals. I can definitely tell when I don't take it. Highly recommended. If you think this answer helped you, please leave a thumb up. Thank you

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I bought this because artichokes are good for the liver. It seems to be effective for people who like to drink, and it is also recommended for people with high blood pressure because it helps to lower blood pressure as well as the liver. It also seems to help with digestion!!

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Artichoke is good for the liver, and it's nice to have capsules when you can't buy actual artichokes. The advantage of this product is that it contains not just the powder, but also the extract, so that a capsule actually contains a lot of the good substances, and not just a few grams of artichoke dust as some other products.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Nice product with a very good quality and it contains a very good ingredients in it, l like this product because it have a lot of benefits really ,lt helps in reductions of cholesterol, also has a lot of antioxidants properties and , it helps me in blood pressure reduction and the liver also to increase bile and also helps in digestive production. l am really very glad l found this brand because is really very helpful to me in so many ways. l will like to order for more of this brand. Thank you.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I really like this specific Artichoke supplement as it fully functions the way it should be. Comes with great quality of ingredients and can be taken by people of any age. Digestion has always been a trouble for me but thanks to this supplement I'm doing much better nowadays.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

My liver was clearing when I ran out of these pills. I notice a difference without having them. I am not sleeping and having anxiety again which was lessening.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

The artichoke is very good for fatty liver and if you drink alcoholic beverages, the artichoke gives you a feeling of well-being. It must not be missing.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I bought this because artichokes are good for the liver. very fast package and shipping This plant helps to strengthen the immune system, reduce blood pressure, improve liver function, It is good for my bile recommend for everybody

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

great product my mother has taken artichoke a while ago to lower her cholesterol and it worked. I am now using it for detoxification of my liver and to help with digestion

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits