HR

Posted on Sep 13, 2021
I am pretty sure it works

I am rarely convinced of the efficacy of supplements, so I try not to attribute to them positive outcomes without seeing a strong relationship between taking them, and feeling better. That being said, I am pretty sure that every time I took this, I was “relieved” shortly after, and in a manner that was almost completely without any discomfort that usually accompanies laxatives… so I would definitely recommend this. Please like if this review helped you…

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Since arriving in Australia from South Africa I have been desperate for a Aloe Ferrox product It took me 10 years to find it! So very happy to say it works for me!I capsule in the evening is enough! The best is it is not senna based which I find to harsh. As soon as it is back in stock I will be ordering more! Thank you for this product.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I have chronic constipation. Aloe vera helps me a lot. Softens stool without pain. You have to drink a full glass of water in order it works. Stool happens after 6,8 or more hours. I used when i was pregnant too.

Posted on May 6, 2022

It supports your gastrointestinal health for smooth + natural digestion, Ingredient Aloe Vera supports your digestion + soothes bloating healthy balance of beneficial bacteria Good size to swallow, dosage accurate, has no significant taste. I use it regularly, definitely benefit my bowel movement. Good quality for price. Would recommend. I like it.

Posted on May 29, 2022

i know it is very good for women after 40 so i will try it and then i will write my review again

Posted on May 15, 2022

This is the best brand in aloe vera capsules. Always consistant quality.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I ordered it to my mom, she likes the prodact

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

For me, it didn't always work the way I wanted it to. So it's all individual.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Does not give you the runs. It is great to help digestion.

Posted on Dec 17, 2020

I have been using this product for years. It is very reliable. Take one and the system is moving again the next day. No stimulants. No extreme results.