HR

Posted on Nov 8, 2021
My husband loves these

I purchased these for my husband to help manage his blood pressure. The capsules have been helpful in his health goals. He loves them and looks forward to receiving them each month.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

excellent quality item great for balancing sugar and helps a lot on losing weight great diet supplement

Posted on Jun 22, 2021

I have been taking other brands for several years and wanted to make changes, so I came across this Nature’s Way from IHerb while searching for other alternative and I must say this is the best value for money. Hope that this supplement reduces my bad cholesterol and helps in detoxifying the harmful toxins from my body and increase energy levels.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Takes as an internalizer.take care of the bloating and the gas.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Alfalfa is rich in potassium and magnesium. Essential minerals the body needs. So I take alfalfa regularly. It also helps with arthritis.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Great quality vegan supplements. I really like this brand of supplements and will definitely order from them again.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Very good for colds. Dries up stuffy feeling almost immediately!

Posted on Mar 17, 2021

I'm happy with this product. I was told by my midwife to take it from the 28th week of pregnancy. It is also considered a galactogauge for breastfeeding purposes.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I use this as an anti-inflammatory for dog that has hip dysplasia. It works AMAZING, I simply open the capsules and sprinkle it on his foot, he licks it right up!!