HR

Posted on May 17, 2022

Each time I feel breathlessness or it was felt by several friends in various age groups we have taken 1-2 tablets . The breathing normalised in a short 15 -20 mins . Very effective and palatable . Product quality is good n price is affordable. Knowing the ingredients are known spice it is reassuring . What I must like is it is v v effective

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I use nothing but this product when my family gets a head cold, sinus infection or the flu. I don't care for sudafed and this works even better. It's even a product that's just as good as Mucinex D. I keep 2 bottles at a time in my cupboard. I don't like running out of the good stuff. The biggest reason I use Air-Power is its a healthier option.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

It does exactly what it claims to do. My husband has asthma and allergies. Everyday he struggled with attempting to cough out thick phlegm that made his chest feel heavy, especially after eating, and made breathing more difficult. He takes one tablet each morning and evening and it works within about 20 minutes. Occasionally, when he gets a cold or bronchitis, he will take 2 tablets, but still is able to stay below the minimum dosage allowed. Plus, we are happy that it is a natural product and not chemicals. He's noticed no side effects and doesn't ever want to be without it again. He's been taking it for over 10 years now.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I started taking guaifenesin due to my lipedema. It is supposed to help me with the pain and with my lymphatic system. It has a really strong smell but very tolerable. I intend to take it not everyday, just only the days I do aerobic workouts. I can't give it five stars yet because I want to see the long term results.

c6859bcb-cfd1-4851-9f0e-bfefde19533f
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Works like a cough mixture syrup in helping with cough/phlegm, but without the added sugar. Seems to work quite fast as well, thereby good quality product. Strong smell/taste might not be agreeable for all. Not very hard to swallow, but is a bit dry compared to gel capsule type of pills.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

This is the first time I bought this product and I am going to try. Hopefully this is a good result for me as well as for others. Thank you iHerb, you made my life easier. Specially in this covid-19 period, I can buy almost everything I like from the US in Taiwan.

Posted on May 19, 2022

The quality of the ingredients in this product must be superior to others like it because none have compared when it comes to alleviating the tightness in my lungs when there is excess mucous. I try not to run out of this supplement.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

It has the same active ingredient as the brand name mucinex and costs less. The tablet is big, but I definitely prefer tablets over syrups. I have thick phlegm that is hard for me to clear. This helps thin out the mucus and helps decongest the airways.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This product is excellent for lung congestion & irritation. It is a balanced formulation of targeted lung herbs and Guaifenesin. I highly recommend it for clearing your lungs.