HR

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This 5-HTP benefits mood, but I use it for sleep. It relaxes me more, 1 or 2 pills are both fine. Sometimes I use it with GABA, but without GABA, you can feel the effects. I would recommend this particular brand and mix of ingredients too. The vitamins make it get absorbed faster.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

This has been a life saver for my daughter! Between this and L-theanine, she has no more anxiety! No more daily trips to the clinic

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Best 5-HTP on the market. I feel the results after ten minutes even though that is mostly unlikely but when you feel happier, that's all you are going for anyway.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

These are easy to swallow and I'm hopeful that they are doing me some good. I've certainly been feeling calm lately... I can't give all credit to these by any means, but I suspect they are making a difference.

used for weight loss effortlessly ... tried many different preparations without results ... 5HTP really reduces hunger and melts pounds without exercise...the best products.. I use 1 tbl in the morning on an empty stomach with plenty of water and have breakfast as late as possible and skip dinner with ease...drink plenty of water throughout the day

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I have used 5-HTP for years. It helps me so much.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

5-htp was prescripted to me because I've minor symptoms of bad mood. It really helps me to beat that period, also it helps me loose some weight.

Posted on May 20, 2021

L-5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) acts as a non-drug antidepressant. 5-HTP is an amino acid that increases the ability of transmitting neurons to produce serotonin. 5-HTP restores the necessary concentration of serotonin in the synaptic clefts, supports the serotonergic system of nerve impulse transmission, no less effectively than selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, but has no side effects of the latter.

Posted on Mar 20, 2021

5-HTP is used to build serotonin. Usually we eat more than enough L-Tryptophan to produce enough 5-HTP. If your brain doesn't produce enough serotonin, than you most likely have inflammation in your body or stress, and this over-katabolizes tryptophan. Vitamin B6/C is used for turning 5-HTP into serotonin, but this pathway also needs zinc and magnesium. Some practitioners use 50 mg 5-HTP for better results.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

the ingredient quality and size are good package serotonin has benefit of sleep & cravings and stress mood the taste is acceptable