HR

Joonee
Posted on Jan 15, 2022
Detox!

I feel great after completing the 15 days of detox! Started on 1st Jan as my healthy & detox month. I feel lighter and i feel more energetic in general. I think it's great as a kickstart for your system when you're feeling sluggish or when you've had an overly-indulgent December! I would get these again.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Fantastic product I've tried, actually does what it says it will. So far I'm day 5 & have lost 2.5kgs & definitely giving my body a brilliant cleanse. I'm not regular when it comes to going to the toilet so this has definitely helped me. I feel a lot lighter as well Will definitely buy this product again!

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

The price is still very good. Affordable, good quality and low price, very good quality, exactly as described by the seller. Very satisfied, completely exceeded expectations, super cost-effective, cost-effective, shopping is much cheaper than physical stores, very satisfied with an online shopping. I hope that the seller's business will be more and more prosperous, the logistics will be fast, and the packaging will be very strong. Conscience recommends it, it's really good, and the price is very high. I will still buy it here in the future. Give three praises, satisfaction! satisfy! satisfy!

Posted on May 30, 2022

No. 1 in detox and weight loss formulas. I recommend! Quality ingredient full size dosage benefits is undisputed and also great taste! I like fast efects after first and seconds intakes. I recommend you to support weight loss fastest than you imagine,with this supplement!

8c26beb2-d1c0-4ab0-8b3c-e21462ebc3a8
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I am taking it for 7 days now. I noticed that i am getting full even if i eat a small amount of food. Also, it doesn’t cause stomach upsets. Good way to clean our internal system without disrupting our daily lives. Highly recommend!

2ea72ab1-cb11-4d3a-8d64-db6a177d4e95
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Since I started using this product, every morning it stimulates my digestive function. And I always using the bathroom thus it makes me feel cleanse and feel lighter weight everyday

02f5f645-7e43-449d-90f6-be0630b958e8
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

the capsule is big and has strong smell. I tried to drink it 2 capsule in a day (not 2x2 as its instructed) because I feel that even I drink once in a day, I had a little bit headache. so when you drink it, make sure to drink a lot of water, and consume it before sleep.

135f4e58-2f4a-4cf9-8d85-592a8c6a4463
60aedc91-4ca7-4861-a5c3-199e0e3fd06f
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

The price is still very good. Affordable, good quality and low price, very good quality. Doesn’t cause any tummy upsets, good way to detox without disrupting our daily lives. The size of the tablet is just perfect and no bitter taste, although they do have a faint smell - doesn't bother me one bit though. Highly recommend!

Posted on May 23, 2022

It will make you move regularly in the morning which benefits my all day activity. It has organic ingredients, good quality, just take 2 pills dosage in the morning and bedtime. The size of the tablet is just perfect and no bitter taste. It is recommended for those who have problems in constipation.