HR
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

On time delivery seems to be perfect product with marvelous quality :) Unflavored ingredients gives good impression for old ages who’s like this product Good package with excellent quality’s composition reflects with benefits and improvement on body protect its from deficiency of collagen Support knee and diet and effect good no taste

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

The taste and quality of the product is amazing. The ingredients are all organic. The size has 6 tarts and I use it to serve a quick snack. The package can easily be recycled. I recommend this product as it has many benefits for my family. I add it oftenly to my lunch.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

I'm do not usually like strawberries but my son and husband loves it that is why I bought some. the strawberry filling tastes like strawberry preserves that we have here in Baguio. So its really good it you are a strawberry lover. easy to prepare good for quick snack/ breakfast for kids. I thought its like a puff pastry at first but it is more like a biscuit or cookie. I recommend this and will definitely buy again for my family.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

This product makes a fun breakfast and has the benefit of being easy to serve. Just warm it up and use it. The berries taste great and are quite sweet. It has quality ingredients and is organic. It has no artificial flavors and colors. I would like a larger package of this, if there was.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Delicious as always. Great alternative to a similar non-organic brand. For some reason, these tasted drier than other flavors. There was also very little frosting. My kids loved them anyway. Still good quality and not too expensive. I just wish there was a little less sugar in the ingredients.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

Delicious! And a quick easy snack for my kids when we have a busy schedule. The taste is obviously strawberry and not chemical. I highly recommend.

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

I bought this at a discounted price and not really expecting too much. The taste is comparable to our local pastries here in Negros called Piyaya. The quality is quite good and behold, the size of 1 serving will help you last for a day

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Love this pastries. We enjoy it for breakfast, snack and even take it with us for short trips. Quality and taste is great. Size and packaging good to satisfy ones craving.

Lovely
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I love these toaster pastries~ They're less sweet than the others but the frosting makes it a bit sweeter~ I like that these are a bit healthier, even though they do have a bit of sugar.