HR

Posted on May 25, 2022

Quercetin is a zinc ionophore which opens the cell door to let zinc in to destroy viruses. I take it with zinc at breakfast time. No specific taste to the capsule. I can't remember the last time I got a respiratory illness. It greatly benefits the immune system. This is my third bottle.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This is a great dosage of quercetin and I like the quantity you get in the bottle. It's a great immunity and respiratory system supplement and helps with inflammation. Many benefits in this supplement. Quercetin is also good for allergies, a natural antihistamine! The quality of this product is good.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Quality Quercetin, It helps a lot against alergys and against Covid if taken prophylactic it can have a really good benefit. Really good for immunity I take it with vit C D3, zinc, magnesium malate, B complex and fish/cod oil. Its good in spring when all the alergys are commin` :)

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I am using this along with zinc,.and vit c and other supplements, as prophylaxis. And never feel tired all day when I take them. I don't feel any bad side effects of the vitamins. So it works very fine with me. Will definitely reorder next time!

58fae83d-7f1d-49e5-a967-2eed6d27abcd
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Using this quercetin brand as I find it the best. I take it daily for combating my allergies, but now also use it as part of a preventative measure against covid. Each capsule has a good quantity of the quercetin in it.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I feel this brand is value for money. Quercetin is good quality. I've been taking it daily to reduce inflammation and to improve immunity.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

It helps a lot against allergies and against Covid . Reduces histamines in the body. Relieves symptoms of shortness of breath. Gives a great boost to the immune system.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I ordered two different kinds of Querscetin from Iherb. Both were excellent. Nature's Life 400 mg 100 vergetarian capsules is one of them. Good price for a very good product which reduces inflamation and helps the immune system being in a better condition:) Thank you !

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Quercetin is non-toxic and is considered well-tolerated and safe when used at recommended dosages. The recommended nootropic dosage for Quercetin is 500 mg up to twice per day. It may help with fighting free radicals and is better absorbed when you take vitamine C with it