HR

Posted on Dec 14, 2021
Good for liver flush

I choose to use this form of Malic acid leading up to doing a liver and gallbladder flush. It does an excellent job for me of softening the stones that need to be released in the process. That way I don't need to use apple juice which contains too much sugar

I've been taking these as recommended by my dr, after I had some gall bladder issues a couple of years ago. She didn't want the to have surgery because all the scans came back fine, and I didn't have any stones. I started taking malic acid, and I eat an apple every day. I haven't had any issues since.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I really like this product, i'm so glad I read the reviews on this product. I have myofascial pain syndrome and this product combined with Magnesium works awesome with pain. I have less pain in my legs/back due to myofascial pain and the muscle spasms. I have noticed a difference since using this product, I have been using this product for a month now/have noticed significant change in my pain levels since starting this.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Malic acid helps dissolve gallstones. This is what I originally took it for, then I discovered it gave me energy! Malic acid is part of the krebs cycle so it has to do something with that I think..

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Sadly, this item is always out of stock, I believe iHerb needs to order a few hundred containers more for me to be able to order this item agai😤

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

This malic acid works better than the apple juice if you want to make the Gallbladder and Liver Cleanse method. It promotes aluminum removing from the body. Helps with softening the gallstones so they can be removed from the liver flush method.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I use this as an adjunct to apple pectin when doing liver flushes. Malic acid is good for liver support. One bottle lasts a long time.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Haven't been using them long enough to see a difference in my muscles . So far so good. And, they were at a reasonable price.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

It's probably a good product, but it is very acidic. As I have preexisting gastritis I couldn't take it as it made the gastritis worse.

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

I bought this for the Amazing Gallbladder and Liver Cleanse because I didn't want to drink so much apple juice. This malic acid works better than the apple juice did the first time I did the cleanse! I take one pill 2-3 times per day, I did not experience any side effects from taking it.