HR

Posted on May 12, 2022
No more cold sores!!

Excellent! I started using this powder 2 years ago and I haven’t had a single cold sore since I started! I’ve recommended to several people over the years with shingles, cold sores and even genital herpes. The size is compact and fits in my desk drawer at work. Great quality! There isn’t much of a taste but I do mix in my morning vitamin drink so I can’t taste it then. Please like this review if it helped :-)

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Great value and great product. I have Lysine daily. It's a good amino acid for your immune system and for absorption. I have difficulty absorbing Iron so my Tricologyst recommended I take my iron tablet with Lysine to help with absorption and it works. I mix it with orange juice or water with cordial

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

I started using this for my cat who has been having eye infection for more than a month. A vet told me he doesn't want to use antibiotics casually as they get tolerance quickly, then we can't use antibiotics when it's really needed in the future (It makes sense and I was concerned when another vet wanted to give us antibiotic eyedrops). It's been for two months, my cat's membrane around the eyes is now healed, not wet. The edges of both eyes look healthy, the mucus is normal. I'm giving him 1/4 tsp per a day. He was separated from his mother just a few days after he his birth, so he might not had enough milk to build his full immunity. He tends to get cold (he already got the "cat cold virus" from his mom when he came to me) symptoms and the eye problems, but in the last two months, he is very healthy. We are very happy with this product. Thank you!

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

l-lysine is another must have product for daily consumption. It helps keep arteries cleared out and cholesterol under control. I like it in powder form because it doesn't contain any fillers or binders and is super easy to take. Has no taste so even mixed in water it is easy to swallow. It is also easy to adjust dosage to cover your needs.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This is fantastic quality. I got a cold sore for the 1st time ever and it was hard to find in melbourne close to home of pure grade. I have not since had any mouth ulcer or cold sores since taking the lysine through winter so a massive benefit, and it was very inexpensive, a 3rd of the price of the equivalent amino acids i could find, and it is double the size for the same purity of ingredients . The taste is nor terrible or fabulous, i mix with flavoyred magnesium

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Lysine is a protein amino acid, which means it is part of most proteins found in the body. Lysine is an essential amino acid, which means that your body is unable to produce it on its own, therefore it must be obtained with your daily diet. Unfortunately, we are not always able to meet this need with food, so the best way to supplement it is supplementation.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I take the suggested dose every morning, stacking it with other supplements I find to be essential for boosting immunity and enhancing overall wellbeing and energy. Taste is neutral and without taint as it ought to be. This Lysine brand is at the top in terms of quality and value for money and the container ought to cover several months use of the powder until you reorder.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Lysine helps the body to accelerates the process of wound healing and tissue renewal and to control the symptoms of nervous strain and anxiety. It helps not only with the herpes virus, but also to fight other viruses.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Great price and effective when I'm feeling my immune system stressed. I find it easier on the stomach in this form, and it usually mixes quite well with very little taste. It's also easy to control the dose in powdered form since sometimes one wants more or less.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

This product is invaluable in the Cold/ Flu season to bolster your immune system against the Herpes Virus.I add it to juice or water and find it easy to take,there is no flavour,or aftertaste.