HR

Posted on Aug 7, 2022
Good Product

So far, so good! I bought this to help strengthen my hair. Silica is an essential building block of collagen. In addition to hair it can also benefit skin, teeth, nails, tendons, bones, cartilage, arteries, arteries, heart, the immune system, and more! Nature’s Life Silica Power is standardized to provide a concentrated dose of horsetail extract.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

i used to buy liquid size of other brand. this is my first time to buy pills. i hope it could good for bone density.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

love this brand, great price and not so small really

af6c02e5-61f7-4d6d-9d0f-df6a93b8dd80
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

good quality supplements i think, clean ingredients. adequate packaging. haven’t seen effects yet but it’s still too early to tell.

Posted on May 16, 2022

silca is important to help other minerals deposit in right place especially for who suffer from osteoporosis composition, package, and quality high

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Nature's Herbs, Standardized Extract Silica-Power is what I like to take to make sure I am getting enough Silica in my diet.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

So far so good easy to swallow and no after taste

Posted on Dec 23, 2020

Made my nails really strong almost after 1 week of usuage. I don't know if there is an effect on the hair yet since I've taken it not too long ago

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I haven’t noticed any changes in my skin or bones. Ill continue to take. No side effects or digestive issues with this supplement.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I have been using it for a month now to decrease hair loss but still no results. I will continue using till I finish the bottle. but to be honest I was expecting more. I will try another brand of silica next time.