HR

Oceans
Posted on Sep 20, 2022
The herb is amazing healer

I use this for immune support and love it. I have been using this on and off for a while now, but I recently started a colon, parasite and liver cleanse so I thought I would incorporate this into a daily routine for a few weeks for any viral/bacterial/fungal stuff internally.

Posted on Jan 27, 2021

It’s the best natural antibiotic in my house. All my family use it when we have first signs of cold. I drink it in a combination with vit C and D, echinacea, and Zinc , next day usually no signs of cold . Please put like if you liked the comment ><

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

A great alternative to Pau d'Arco tea when on vacation and have no facilities to fix the tea.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Capsule size is great. Jar size is also good (some jars are too big and these are difficult to store).

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I got it to allow the lining of the gut to be restored. It definitely has an effect.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Lapacho, or pau d arco, is an herb i have used on and off for years. I like that this brand has no fillers.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I like capsules instead of tea bags.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

very good stuff to protect immune system

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

I always keep it at home it is my first aid