HR

Posted on Jun 11, 2022
under trial and

my dad said he feels that his blood glucose dropped a bit after taking one capsules of this , but he still needs time to give s full review , please like to remind me go back and update ❤️

5cc3ef3f-fdf9-48b4-a1ab-60ddaa604bab

This is a natural product. It is good for helping to control blood sugar along with an exercise program. It is natural and tolerated by most. It is also far safer than the pharmaceutical product. Speak with your doctor about this before starting the regimen. Also consider taking cinnamon as well, and exercise and good diet are essential.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

My blood sugar was approximately around 150-160 before taking this product. It has gradually reduced to 110 now. Thanks to its effectiveness and it works in my case, along with adequate exercise. Surely, I recommend for anyone who suffers the similar problem.

5ef8f29c-1ec3-4596-b939-33f027a290f5
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I love love this supplement. It takes the pain of drinking bitter melon juice everyday and I can take 3x three times a day. Will update when I have used this for a month! I love it

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

A great product for thrombocytopenia purpura to raise platelets. Good for diabetes, ingredients are the right ones for all ages. The package is good but too expensive. You could benefit by removing tour Md. pills. Great supplements. It is tasteless

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

It’s a very effective plant for me, because symptoms of my illness are less. Ingredient are body friendly. Very high quality, what is important in my age.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Some reduction in blood sugar but many stomach problems and going to toilet many times for bowel movement

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the description standard and quality applicable on the label!

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I like how the capsules are not only vegetarian, but transparent as well. Looks very natural.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

This is great quality supplement for inflammation of IT band syndrome and blood sugar suppressant. Definitely helps in reducing pain and tightness. Thank You.