HR

Posted on Nov 29, 2021
I would recommend

We are taking this for immunity and as antioxidant, no complaints. I like it is with time release so better than other forms. For its price, this is a good deal. I believe the quality is up to standards.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I didn’t notice there is sucrose added, or else i would purchase another brand. Nevertheless, it is stjll very cheap and i like its time release function.

ffcc9272-8860-4b8d-aaf9-1175223afa9f
cccdf6bb-c496-46e8-9a31-5e68390a9581
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I help bought this for a friend. Quality was good, product arrive very fast. trusted brand as my parents has been buying this brand a few times

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Time released vitamin C and not too high (if too high I find it causes nausea), and not too low (I get the vitamin C I need with no side effects). Good product, good price :)

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Rare time release vitamin C in the marketplace. Good to note iherb has this product. It helps absorption of other nutrients. Value of money indeed.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

These are a great value and the potency is just right. If you take more than 500mg it doesn't get absorbed. So I take one of these twice a day. I like capsules the best because sometimes tablets aren't completely absorbed.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Is great quality for the money clean product . Is protected with a dark bottle. 500 mg capsule for ease of swallowing. no stomach problems is mild no taste

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Good quality and suitable size. The package has a seal to prevent humidity.

c327bcf0-3d8c-43cc-b6e0-f3601a65d388
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

A good quality product, capsules with micro-granules, easy to swallow, don’t irritate stomach.

a41631e8-d868-43b2-8107-3d0cc241d44f
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

quality is good and the size is good to swallow.