HR

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

The supplemental we really like this product it seems to work quite well we have been using it for quite some time we are usually getting things from my herb as the price is fair the size is a much better size than the one you can find in the store

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Quality is excellent, the ingredients goo i actually like the size , saw palmetto is great for hair loss, packaging was great. It doesnt have a taste

Posted on May 2, 2022

I am waiting for this product to help my hair growth in a few months and my husband needs this product to promote prostate health.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I bought this as a gift for my father. It's great for prostate health. It's for men, not women. It's for preventative measures of course.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Started taking Saw Palmetto about 2.5 months back. I think it is helping but i need more time to be able to provide a more definitive review. Am buying the bigger size bottle this time. Quality of the product seems to be decent.

Posted on Jun 30, 2021

This works!!! Have been using this product to help reduce night tine calls to the toilet. It has reduce the frequency from 3 times a night to 1 time a night whuch for my age is normal because the 1 time I go to the toilet is withba full bladder. Will continue to use this excellent product. Thank u.

bf4cc555-7971-4dfb-8018-ca5ac3259f72

Blocks some DHT (Testosterone conversion  to DiHydroTestosterone). Male or female. For male at higher doses good for prostate issues. My wife and I have started with 2 per day and take in combinaison with MSM. Works good. They both work for hair loss but in 2 different ways. Saw Palmetto controls your DHT and MSM is just FANTASTIC to make nails, hairs, skin, joints stronger !

4d830e46-0efd-489c-8ec7-6abb39b2eced
93177d88-d6e2-4aac-94ba-b217eac318fc
f4dd1029-24cb-436e-9ec9-a38386a98302
3d119f5d-44c4-4276-892b-9c2921bd9feb
Posted on Jul 30, 2021

I purchased this due to PCOS, researched and found that it helps with lowering High Androgen Levels. i take it everyday 1st thing in the morning. has a strong smell which will be disliked to few but over all it has no side effects. its only been a month since i started taking these, still no luck with good results but i know it takes 3 months to see any noticeable results. fingers crossed 🤞

fa81a285-4bf3-498c-8bb9-b49eab94ae50
Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Quality is good. I had tried the small size so this time i got the bigger size saw palmetto. Not experienced too many benefits but giving it a little more time. Will report back.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

This product serves the purpose. Contains only saw palmetto extracts and helpful in the prostate health. However I bought basically to block the DHT and reduce the hair fall. This is a naturally occurring supplement hence a must take if your testosterone gets converted to DHT and your hair fall is because of that. A must buy.