HR

Posted on Jun 15, 2022
とても素晴らしい!

Milk thistle is a good quality ingredient to help detox the liver. With 250 mg per supplement, it's not a very large size, but it's cheap enough that you can take twice a day. Spreading out when you take milk thistle maximizes the benefits. It doesn't have much of a taste.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Great product I've been using it for years, iHerb has the best deal for the 200 capsule quantity with free shipping with a minimum of $20 purchase. This product has always met my expectations, and to see it on sale was the icing on the cake. The delivered package was quick with standard shipping and the overall quality of the milk thistle is great for liver support.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Milk Thistle is the best liver support supplement I have ever taken. Two capsules in the evening makes the difference between a relaxing morning and a hangover, for those who enjoy indulging in alcohol. Taking this supplement gives a vague generalized sense of feeling clearer throughout the body. The liver function boosting benefits have been widely described, and though often reviews of herbal supplements cast a suspicious eye on their purported effects, to those taking Milk Thistle the benefits are clear. I chose this brand for dose strength and price and have so far found it to be superior to other brands I have tried.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This is a great product recommended by a naturopath. It really helps the liver function well! This brand is a good quality and 200 caps are a great quantity. Recommend this product and iHerb!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

We first stumble on this brand over 5 years ago. And to date I must say that off and on (whenever is out of stock) we have tried other brands, but we always go back to it. Not only the quality but also the size.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Great price and quality. Milk thistle is meant to help detox and keep the liver healthy and my dad has been taking this for a few years now.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

The good price size quality is good it is good to my age contint frome calcium good froom bon no bad test combination is good test is good ingredient is good

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Good for liver health, helps with fat in the liver and bile production. Easy with no taste and is easily absorbed by you body to help the liver.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Always nice to have something delivered to your door with the rising cost of fuel. Our stores are 40 miles round trip.