HR

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I really liked these capsules since i have a severe iron deficiency and these supplements really helped me with that. Ive been experiencing less symptoms of the deficiency meaning the minerals in the supplement have been working meaning this product is very high in quality! I love the packaging style and the size og the capsules- they're easy to swallow and don't taste bad at all! I will be using these more frequently.

d805b701-2fb3-4e01-b3c3-e37a218952e0
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This is the best iron supplement, I've tried. it was made of high quality ingredients. it has both iron and folic acid, The amount and quality is great for the price, highly recommended. I would still suggest for you to take it with a meal, but I took it on an empty stomach and it was still fine Overall very satisfied!

6701f0e5-aff0-4311-967a-b10b2778bb5d
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I like that it has vitamin c in the ingredient list however I didn’t notice vitamin B-12 when i got it and i want to check with my doctor before taking it since i have quite high levels of B-12 and not sure if that is ok to take these, especially because it states B-12 daily value in it is 333%.

9971c37a-6319-4e84-882a-4da73ec7dd62
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Iron is one of the most important supplements for human health. That is why I got it for the second time. I bought it six months ago. I liked its size, one can swallow it easily. Its quality is very good because its ingredient is rich of minerals.Thanks iherb for this composition. Taste is not bitter, package is very good.

d1d14797-15df-40e1-bd38-41ebde84dba2
dec00fa6-196a-4a51-9cef-49eed3a913ca
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

After having developed anemia I started taking regular iron and had to deal with constipation. After changing my diet and trying laxatives, I found this product recommended online and have been delighted with it. I have no digestive issues now and I am able to take it on an empty stomach to maximize absorption (I've never once experienced nausea or indigestion when taking Gentle Iron). Iron's absorption is also increased by taking it with a little vitamin C and this formula contains it. It also has B-12 and folic acid which help raise iron levels. Happily I'm back to regularly donating blood and my iron levels continue to exceed the minimums required to donate. Best of all, the discomfort of constipation is no longer an issue. My vegan friends who have started using it are also very happy with it.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

It's not my first batch of this iron, and I was pretty satisfied with the previous bottle, so I ordered again. I have low hemoglobyne and often suffer from anemia, so I like to keep some iron supplement nearby. The size of pills is easy to swallow, and it's gentle on the stomach, which is important for me. The amount and quality is great for the price, higily recommended.

Posted on May 30, 2022

If you have taken iron supplements in the past then you know that too much iron can be a very real and unfortunate thing. The amount of iron in these pills is enough to benefit you if you have an iron deficiency but not enough to cause side effects like cramping. The pills are medium size and easy to swallow.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Nice one every women needs to take these daily for the benefit of course after consulting a doctor The quantity is good and lasts for 3months the size is amazing also the quality and the b package is amazing ingredients needed i like that its cheaper than the one in my country

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Very gentle on the stomach, and it has extra Vit c and B12 in the composition to help the absorption. Perfect supplement solution if you are vegan and tend to need an extra boost of those. I don’t have symptoms of anaemia so taking these every other day to ensure that my body has enough of each vitamin and mineral that I may not get through my diet.