HR

healthybuddy
Posted on Jan 28, 2022
Good for those who are not sensitive on Flax

this one is good for the heart, I like it, however I have some sensitivity on Flax which gives me some breakouts on my forehead after a week of taking this so I stopped. I will try Fish Oil and Borage without the Flax, so there is no need to worry about having some pimples. So if you have some allergy or sensitivity on Flax maybe you should try something else. If this review has help you then please give it a thumbs up. thanks

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Don't eat much fish and have been taking flax seed oil for my omegas but this supplement has more kinds of omegas than what just flax can provide. I have been taking them for several weeks and no problems or after taste.

Posted on Oct 25, 2020

Great supplement! I take 2 softgels daily, personaly for me it's enough. Ever since i started taking these softgels, i've noticed i've become more energetic, but that doesn't inturrupt myu sleep time. I feel healthier, my skin is glowing, i feel better. This supplement contains Borage, which is rich in GLA - Gama linolenic acid from the omega 6 family, which our body can't produce itself and that's why it's essential. flax seeds are a great source of Essential Omega-3 Fatty Acids, that's why they can help protect your heart and blood health. I truly reccomend this product! Hope this helped you :)

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Good for eczema prone skin. Take 3 pills after every meal to keep eczema under control.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This is a good mix of Omega's for women

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This is an easy and convenient supplement product! Also the price is lovely.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Packaging Delivery was emergency, my mom uses it, she love that

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Good quality. Trusted brand. A soft gel size a bit large, but still manageable for me.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I like this omega supplement. Nothing "fishy" here! easy to swallow and incorporate daily. Will purchase again.