HR

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

This very easy to swallow liquid gel D3 is superb. So glad that my gym mate has recommended to me. I have been taking along with Calcium and Zinc daily. If you are concerned about your bone health and overall health as well, I highly recommend Nature’s Bounty D3, 2000 IU, 350 rapid release softgels to you!

24b9a1bd-ee30-4f1f-8424-2ca202d3488c
Posted on May 28, 2022

My doctor told me to take Vitamin D3 supplement for bone health. I really like Nature's Bounty Vitamin D3 supplement because the dosage of vitamin D is higher than other pills (2,000 IU) and the small softgels are easy for me to swallow. I also like the fact that there are 350 pills in a jar. This is a good quality product.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

These are high quality ingredient pills. The size of the pills is nice and small which makes it easy to take multiple pills at once. I like the tinted green packaging. I had a vitamin d3 deficiency but no longer do after taking 4,000iu a day. I don’t notice any taste but they do smell like a rotting carcass straight from the bottle.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

During the winter months when sunshine is on back order, the D3 assists in making up the loss of sun with the Covid business on top of the Flu and cold season it helps the immunity factors. I take it once a day and feel that every little bit helps.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

My doctor prescribed for me I am taking it regularly. Great vitamin to reforcé inmun system I bought it and feel protect. One 2000iu daily should be adequate for most people. Be safe and keep your immune system strong They are easy to swallow due to their size Worth the price. I Recommended

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Good vitamin D3, convenient dosage, the size of the capsules is small, they are convenient to take. They are also well absorbed in the body, tests show an increase in the level of D3. Good price, fast delivery.

a8255c14-d0e6-4535-b4fc-5e8d4db14379
Posted on Sep 30, 2021

i bought this for my immune health . i usually stay inside and dont see the sun light much during the day, so im trying taking vitamin D. hopefully it can boost my immune health

e8b65077-a538-46c3-b981-373066a95196
Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Vitamin D3 offers many health benefits. It is known to help strengthen bones and muscles, boost immunity, increase mood, aid in weight loss, and improve heart function.

34ee5861-d0e4-4813-95c0-5107676a48b6
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

now i purchase this dosage because before my purchase is 5000IU I think its too high. efficient for immunity because i have not feeling sick twice a year like before