HR

Victoria
Posted on Mar 2, 2022
Recommend

Very good quality from my point of view. After few weeks of taking, I noticed the result on my nails (they become stronger and grew faster), which means bones should be supported too. It’s great that it has already included vitamin D3, that help to absorb calcium (you don’t need to take it separately).

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Usually women ask me to order this kind of formula and they are very satisfied. In this case a neighbour took this one and she's happy with the calcium and D3 combo, so she doesn't have to take it separately. We are all aware of calcium and vitamin D benefits. Two of these daily will last her for 5 months.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

My mom has been using this brand for a couple of years and I got it for her as a gift. The pill is small relatively and easy to swallow she is satisfied.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Great quality calcium supplement at a very competitive price, with added essential vitamin D3; both of which are often missing, or in short supply within too many Human bodies, leading to poor body growth/ maintenance, plus vulnerability to pathogenic infections!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

If you're looking for a high-quality calcium supplement at an affordable price, your search ends here. You get a combination of calcium and vitamin d to boost your bone health.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Love it that it comes in big size bottle, I am lazy and don't go out in the sun much and cannot get milk, this one has the perfect ingredients I need for my age!!

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Bought this for pregnancy related leg cramps. Started with 1 tablet before bed, so far so good. And good thing that the excess of calcium is metabolized so there’s not really any harm of taking it.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Bought because i read a kot of review abt this product. Bought this for my mum. Hope it improves my mom condition and hope out mums stay healthy hehehe🤍

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Regulates the exchange of calcium and phosphorus in the body (bones, teeth, nails, hair, muscles). Reduces resorption (resorption) and increases bone density, replenishing the lack of calcium and vitamin D3 in the body.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Good percentage of calcium per tablet compared to other brands. I will definitely order again next time.

8d827eeb-8de5-4864-9cac-afcff777e473