HR

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Our family has been using this calcium for a while. It gets a good grade/rating from these vitamin-grading websites, and it doesn't leave your mouth with a weird waxy texture after consuming the pill. My dad recently did a full lab and his calcium levels were outstanding even considering his age. He has been taking this calcium regularly for the past year now.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

When I was diagnosed with osteoporosis, my doctor recommended that I take a Calcium supplement. I was very skeptical at first, but after some research and a recommendation from a friend, I tried Calcium 600 with Vitamin D3. The results were pretty amazing! Not only did it help my bones, but it also made me feel more energetic and strong.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Good calcium support for me and my family. Contains vitamin D for good absorption of calcium, very effective combination. Easy to take, helps with deficiency of calcium.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Great quality calcium supplement at a very competitive price, with added essential vitamin D3; both of which are often missing, or in short supply within too many Human bodies, leading to poor body growth/ maintenance, plus vulnerability to pathogenic infections!

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Bought it for myself but my mom just literally stole them from me. Going to order one, or maybe two soon. Mom is over 60 and I hope all this Calcium and Vitamin D will keep her healthy and happy for a long time!

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

This my recurring order. Very reasonable price with the right amount recommendable to take daily. Also with D3 which is a good combination for increasing calcium.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Started to take Calcium on the recommendation of the doctor. Tried this brand because the specifications are meeting my requirement. Price is reasonable too.

9ade8d4d-3c26-4136-90d2-33aa0569c3c3
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Very good product. Definitely order again! Good price and quality.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Good supplementation to benefit bone health. Tablet size is rather big so be careful when swallowing them

a5084a84-0c3e-43c0-9991-90b3959dfa3b