HR

Posted on May 23, 2022
They Work!

I've had a mastectomy for breast cancer, so I can't take HRT. I was suffering with debilitating hot flushes & night sweats at least 20-30 times day and night. I've been taking these for about 2 weeks and all I can say is, they work. I have the occasional mild one, but I can now function properly. Now all I need is to sort out the brain fog and joint pain associated with the menopause & I'll be back to being me 😁

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

The only supplement suitable for menopause which made the difference for me - real benefits, especially helps me with hot flushes. I've tried other supplements to, but the benefits was not significant. With the Black Cohosh I've started to fill the improvement after about 10 days of using. So, it works for me.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

i always get this product ,cos it helps with my menopause, the hot flashes especially, the benefits are awesome, quality is fine the ingredients on points, this product helos with my mood swing and hot flashes also i have been using a while , i have also recommended and bought for family and friends ..

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I tried this product when I started having hot flashes due to peri menopause. It was a great starr for me. It helped quickly and I recommend this product for women going through hormonal changes.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

This stuff is amazing. I was having hot flashes about once per hour and while I was sleeping, which is the worse bc you can’t slssp through it. I started taking this and about a month later my hot flashes were completely gone. I highly recommend

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I was using Black Cohosh from another brand and found this to me more cost effective, as the recommended dose is just one pill per day. So far, it´s been working great, much like the previous one.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Capsule is large but it's packing everything you need in 1 dose so it's worth it. So far it's helped lots with night sweats and hot flashes. I'm pleased with the progress.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

I accidentally misplaced my tablets during a house move and could feel the change when I was not taking them. After finding them again, I had immediate relief from hot flushes and moodiness, within 24hrs. I give 5 stars because I'll swear by this product!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Bought this because it seems to help with menopause symptoms, I find my hot flashes are a little less frequent (I also take chaste tree caps with it).