HR

Posted on May 21, 2022
Good

Ingredient and composition of this conditioner is really great. Benefit and effectiveness is great as well. Quality and size is good, scent and use is good as well. Like for like thank you, hope this help you out. Nature's Baby Organics,Conditioner & Detangler, Vanilla Tangerine, is good, like for like 👍

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I love thise for my baby's hair, her hair so soft with little curls + very sensitive scalp and this makes her hair very smooth and nice looking I also think the ingredients are good and clean And the bottle is big a bit pricey though!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

This is a great detangler for a kids hair. I like that it has natural ingredients and it's gentle to the scalp. I wish that they would sell a 32 fl size, because we go trough this soooo fast. The scent is very very nice and not owerpowering.

Posted on May 25, 2022

The scent is sweet.The size can last for three months usage. My daughter's hair is smooth and easy to comb after using it.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

It helps detangling the hair of my baby girl. But I was expecting a bit more from the smell, that’s why I am giving 4 stars, not 5

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

One of my favorite conditioner as of the moment. Composition and scent is good, quality and benefit is great. I use for my child as well, with no reaction so it safe for toddler scalp. Moisturizes well, like for like thanks. Like for like ;-)

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Love it! The smell is nice, packaging is secure and makes my hair really nice and smooth. It's just a bit too small and expensive!

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

The taste is good which my gal like it so much. It’s good for her long hair too! The hair getting smooth after using that !

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I liked that it’s natural and organic but my daughter did not like the citrusy scent much, make sure your child likes citrus scent before buying this flavor!

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

I love the way it smells on my daughter's curly hair. I use it every morning after I make her hair wet with water. It makes brushing her hair easy and fast :)