HR

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

One of my go to for Valerian! Anyone who knows valerian will be pleased the moment the smell it. The potency is apparent and will continue to use it . It’s a constant for me! I recommend taking on 1 at first! It says you can take 3. Sweet dreams and good by anxiety!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

After being offered yet another anti-depressant or sleep medication with awful side effects, I discovered Valerian. It works great and I sleep great on it despite the chronic pain that was keeping me awake before. It's potent stuff. Don't take it unless you're in bed already because you will become sleepy soon after.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This product is a must have supplement. I cannot go a night without it. There is no weird ingredients in it and no caffeine in it like some over the counter sleeping aids.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

So stinky, but so effective! Not sure how much they help with falling asleep, but once I'm sleeping it's really solid, and I wake up feeling well rested.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Valerian root is great to take before bed if you have a hard time sleeping. I usually stick with this brand, and so I recommend this brand to anyone looking for Valerian root! I have a sleep disorder so I always have some handy.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Valerian root has been a lifesaver as a new mother and during pregnancy. I didn't take it all the time but when I needed to get deeper, more restorative sleep, I found it helpful.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

It's my first time using a ballerian root product. I don't know yet, but I'm willing to buy it again next time.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

one more great product from iherb. I am a regular customer since many years and i ll continue to be for more years to come. they have best products, price and delivery and customer service. Keep up the good work

Posted on Dec 13, 2020

I was waking up several times every night especially in the week prior to the cycle. After taking the valerian root extract I have been able to sleep deeply and not wake up during the night. so now I wake up more refreshed and I feel my body is now getting enough time to cleanse and repair at night. A doctor recommended I try valerian root and I was skeptical at first but thought since it is a natural substance there is no harm in trying. if it didn't help it wouldn't hurt, yet to my surprise, it had a great effect! just what I needed! I don't really like the taste or the smell of the product, but I am willing to endure that for the positive effect I am getting. I understand everybody is unique and some people might not get the same benefits as others from the same herb, but that is why nature is rich, if one didn't work other herbs might. I find that eating high (good)fat like avocados at night also helps, but this supplement is really effective