HR

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Amazing! Have had sensitivities to certain foods which have caused stomach pain, cramps, diahrrea, etc. Now, I can eat those foods with slippery elm and I am usually fine. Note: the recommended dose is three capsules at a time but I only take one and I still see a major improvement.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This producr really helped my husband deal with acid reflux during acute periods. Just 1 pill before main meals and it ameliorated the stomach discomfort. Highly recommend especially if you’re dealing with GERD.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I saw that slippery elm helps with uc so I had to try it. Hope it's going to work good against this awful autoimmune disease

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Jan 11, 2021

I’m giving this to our 15 year old dog who has been regurgitating her food at every meal. This has been going on for five months. I’ve been making and blending her food and taking her to the vet. Prescription Omeprozole gave her Bad Diarrhea. Read about Slippery Elm online and thought it couldn’t hurt, so bought this. Day Four - It’s like night and day. Unbelievable. She wolfs down her food. Absolutely NO Problem. I was having to feed each meal bit by bit. I wouldn’t believe it if I wasn’t seeing it myself.

Posted on Mar 28, 2021

I had SIBO, I find taking 2 capsules twice a day most helpful. I do not have to go to the bathroom as often. This is early days yet, maybe after taking it for a year I can reduce it to taking it once a day instead of twice a day.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I use this each day. It helps with my stomach issues.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Another well used homeopathic remedy which I use when necessary

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Good quality slippery elm supplement that helps with food sensitivities by coating the stomach with a protective layer. Recommended.