HR

reader
Posted on May 14, 2022
Super energy boost!

I took about a dropper full of this miracle herb and I got lots of energy for several hours. And a positive outlook plus I did not want to eat at all! The effect is not like the jittery one you get from caffeine. This one gives you a happy energy boost. It's like an antidepressant, an appetite suppressant, and an energy fuel in one bottle! Highly recommended.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I love Nature's Answer alcohol-free fluid extracts. I take this Rhodiola on alternate days to my other Rhodiola capsule supplement when I don't feel I need the whole capsule dosage. I can control the amount I take with the dropper, sometimes only needing a few drops. Being a liquid extract it absorbs very quickly and easily. The quality is wonderful. It enhances my energy and mood, and is easy on the stomach.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Description Since 1972 Non GMO Project Verified Supports a Healthy Response to Daily Stress Standardized for 3.6 mg Rosavins 1.2 mg Salidrosides Discover Nature's Answer® Gluten-Free Herbal Supplement Kosher Parve Bio-Chelated® Cold Extraction Process Our alcohol-free extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated® proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced® Advanced Botanical Fingerprint® extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I have been looking for this package for a long time. It’s good for aging and quality excellent. Ingredients as you know. Hemp . I read that’s it’s good for diet supplements but I didn’t taste it. My concern that don’t ever but it directly on your face. Should be with a cream and mix it improvement benefit composition.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I bought Nature's Answer Rhodiola extract to help with my stress which seemed to be taking a big toll on my daily life. Almost immediately I noticed how this helped lessen my fatigue as well as take the edge off my daily stress. I don't even take the full recommended dose and still find this extract to be beneficial to my mood and everyday life! I'm pleased with my purchase!

Posted on May 8, 2022

This adaptogen really works and it is high quality with natural ingredients only! Benefit: I have more enregy during the day, better sleep, good feeling and calm, I can feel that I have control with my emotions in the stressing situations. The taste is very intensive, but it is not so bad with a small amount of water. I really recommend this supplement in the diet!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This is the best adaptogen for this stressful age! And because it's a liquid, you don't have all the fillers and unwanted chemicals you typically get in a vitamin pill. Excellent supplement for managing your mental health. Doesn't have much of a taste when mixed with water, so, it's easy to take. You'll start seeing improvement in your mood gradually.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Excellent product, I've seen the effects on me as soon as I took it. Not the best taste, but not too bad either. I would recommend the product for people like me that are a bit anxious and that are looking for a natural way to fight it! 5stars

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

This is great if you want as little ingredients as possible apart from the active ingredient, or don’t like swallowing pills. It tastes disgusting and leaves a bitter aftertaste on your tongue so I swallow it on a teaspoon and quickly drink a strong tasting beverage afterwards (like orange juice or coffee) as water leaves the taste behind. But the effect is great. Gives you energy and strength in your muscles. Recommend it.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I like the convenience of the tincture form of Rhodiola Root it mixes well with water or whatever however, it takes quite a few drops to produce the dosage recommended. It is annoying to count out that many drops every single time. But I think it important to abide by directions given on the label. I love the Alcohol -Free option. I have been taking this with another herb from this company and my blood pressure points have decreased dramatically. Taking each of those products alone not a dramatic difference but, together wow! I've taken Rhodiola Root in the past and it worked then as well for MY blood pressure, but I only had to take it by itself at that time.