HR

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I took this supplement while pregnant with my first baby. For me it was easier to take these pills then drinking the tea. I loved that it is packaged in a glass bottle to help maintain optimum freshness. Please talk with your health care provider, as this is safe to take on a case to case basis. It is good quality for a reasonable price.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This has the most red raspberry per capsule on the market. The capsules are slightly larger than the natures way brand but not too big.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I like it so far. Help my tummy a lot and I feel it’s like a natural sleep remedy if you take it before you go to sleep. Will recommend. 4 star cause the cancer notice label on the bottle scared me. I did my research and understood.

Posted on May 16, 2021

I only ordered the very highest quality products and this is another one I use this to maintain female health end it is a company you can trust because you know they use the highest quality so you know you were getting out of the benefits and results you were looking for

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

i bought this item with the blessing of my doctor , very good !

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

quality ingredient taste use size package smell composition recommendation beneficial diet include

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

It seems to be helping with hot flashes, but it is just one of the many supplements I take. However, there is improvement.

Posted on Nov 10, 2020

I take these with Red Clover and Black Cohosh and really help me with my perimenopause syndrome. I am not a wreck any more before menstruations.! Really recommend for every woman after 40 years old.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Good quality, helps to stop episodic diarrhea with multiple capsules..has other benefits also

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Really good value. Seems to be improving my cycle.