HR

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
works for me

I used to get strep throat and sinus infections like clock work. Our Nutrition Educator told me about Oil of Oregano (and recommended this brand) to help my immune system. I've been taking it for 3 years now, and haven't had either since! True story - one I share with friends and family, who have now incorporated oil of oregano into their diet as well. I buy these capsules as gifts now.

My Savior. After years of suffering and using migraine-specific pills I found the solution. Since I discovered the product I have not been taking headache pills. In addition I have found that oregano is excellent for almost any inflammation or irritable bowel or when I feel a little pain creeping up. A tiny, easy-to-swallow pill that solves the problem with no side effects, no dependence. One bottle is enough for a long time, at a great price.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Initially started feeling like I had the beginnings of a bladder infection. Decided to research natural antibiotics and came up with OOO. After day 2 of using OOO, my symptoms were gone. Impressive!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I'm loving taking these. So small and easy to take. I can already feel a difference and I've been on them for a few weeks.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I had Mono and one of my friends recommended me oregano oil. Apparently oil in drops tastes really bitter, and I was lucky I got this capsule, didn’t feel any taste, was easy to take them

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Oil of Oregano is a clean and potent product. I would recommend this product because it is free from unnecessary additionals and comes in an appropriate dosage and in a glass bottle. For me one of the things you always need in your home.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

This is the 3rd or 4th brand of Oregano oil I have tried and have been pleased with all. I really like this one. Helps with digestive tract and love that it’s a natural antiviral. You can’t go wrong with this product. Just try it.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Great for an immune system boost and I've also used the oil to help get rid of a toenail fungus that I've been trying to get rid of for years.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I bought this supplement for inflammations of various kinds. In general oregano oil is a natural antiviral. The capsules are very small and flavorless, easily confused with vitamin D capsules. I actually prefer larger oregano oil capsules, like the ones from Nature's Way or Vitality Works. Those seem to have a more potent oregano oil. When we have a bit of a sore throat, we take oregano to fight it off, and it usually works quickly. I don't feel the same quick effect from these little pills.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Excellent choice of quality in relation to the price. At every sign of a cold I take it immediately and all the symptoms disappear immediately, the disease does not develop. Sometimes I bite the capsule if my throat hurts. I also use it for fungal infections on my nails (I pierce the softgel capsule and apply oil on the nail - the infection has passed in 10 days). I always have it in the house.