HR

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Got it for my mother, as an essential fat component, she has Alzheimer and cant take pills. But she also wont drink anything that tastes bad, this one she likes, doesnt try to spit out, I can tell she wants more, but give her only the daily dosage. So far so good.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Decided to supplement with fish oil and I heard that liquid is a good way to go. This doesn't taste of anything, just has an oily texture with a hint of orange smell so it's not bad at all. It managed to survive the trip from USA to Malaysia and I'm glad it didn't break or spill.

Posted on May 14, 2022

This brand is quite clean, no aftertaste or fish taste later. It is the best price for the size and I think better than ingesting several capsules to get the same amount of EPA/DHA. I highly recommend. Also recommend eating wild caught fish for similar results, but getting expensive these days!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

The bottle feels premium, the taste is outstanding. In India it is very difficult to get your hands on a liquid fish oil which is far more superior than capsule form. It contains more DHA and EPA than a serving of capsules. So I ordered it from iherb. The experience was seamless, and great.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I buy this product for my mom. It's my 10th bottle. This product has good quantity of EPA/DHA with orange flavor. Price / quality ratio is one of the best on Iherb for Liquid Fish Oil. The bottle is made from glass, the liquid has good consistency. I definitely recommend this product.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Both my dog and I take this fish oil. The liquid is easier than trying to get her to swallow a capsule, or piercing it to get the oil out. I like the lack of fish taste while taking it, and after taking it. Just don't use the measuring spoon to stir your coffee!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Item was delivered quickly in a good condition, with proper bubble wrap packing. The taste of the Omega-3 oil is good, with very little yucky taste, but more of a good orange taste. Easy to pour on a spoon and drink. Contents are high quality, with a lot of nutrients as compared to the competitors.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

this product promotes healthy cardiovascular function. High EPA and DHA. And the most important thing is no artificial preservatives. Just take 1 teaspoon once a day

9393f0ca-cd02-414f-9df7-a8fe8bc4542f
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

fish not identified but a mix of ingredients. quality it says saturated fat? is omega 3? shd be good if before use by date -age is important for freshness - so iherb should sell items way before expiry. well packed. bottle. packaging was good. value for money benefit if the quantity is better than capsules. saturated fat is a worry for cholesterol? is this correct? or a bad source of fish oil? orange oil does not improve taste.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

A super omega 3 liquid oil , unluckily I cannot get it anymore due to customs . The taste is perfectly ok , omega 3 supplation as a oil it is very clean .