HR

Posted on Feb 8, 2022
Trust brand and bought because it is alcohol free

A component for my hair mask which I massage in and let sit for a few hours pre shampoo weekly or every 10 days. Have only used once. But I trust brand so I am sure it will be a good maintenance ingredient to include in my aloe vera, or jojoba oil base for my weekly pre shampoo hair mask. I only wash my hair weekly or every 10 days. I do not plan to take these extracts orally so I cannot speak to that.

I use it for hair loss,it is great and I use it with henna it gives me shiny healthy hair. Also. I use it as mask on my hair which I massage in I use it for my nails and face I trust brand

52a3aaa1-4c36-4f53-9ee1-3ab27ca74224
Posted on Sep 11, 2021

A lovely alcohol-free tincture, with a mild pleasant taste. Not hard to take at all. I have it daily in some water... I use this for my skin, nails, hair and bones. It's a must for me!!

e7bfae8b-ead3-4eac-876e-d41765d21fb8
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Seems very good quality natural extract. I add it to serums or creams and it seems to be soothing and skin feels soft afterwards. Strong pungent smell, but to be expected from Horsetail extract, quite sticky so only add a few drops to serums/creams before use on skin. Have'nt taken internally which is another option so can't comment on that.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I use it for my hair. I use it when I create my oil for my hair. I just put a few drop in the mix with my other oils and I gently massage my scalp with it.

1b4a0cdf-9f77-47ee-9471-f64024a3f678
e12b0533-debf-4979-9e20-9dfb84f64fe6
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

If you use this oil to massage your scalp and leave it for a small while before shower, it truly helps improve hair growth and reduce loss of hair!

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

My Holistic Doctor gave it to me for improvement of oedema (fluid retention) also for kidneys health. It is diuretic. You may visit the loo more often.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I bought this for my hair split ends. It works very well you just have to mix it with coconut oil or henna.

810ce2f3-0f2a-431e-b401-82518763c086
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I bought this for general health benefits instead of buying horsetail. I think it’s too soon to say it works. However, I like the product for it is easy to use with the dropper. The taste is bearable and most importantly it’s alcohol free.