HR

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This is the remedy I always have on hand for colds and sore throat, it seems to be great for reducing inflammation, so nasal congestion and sore throat are gone within two-three days. Taste is really bitter, which shows it's a potent tincture. so if you're sensitive, take it with tablespoon of water. Excellent quality, I buy other tinctures from this company as well.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Alcohol free superb quality supplement best for anyone who has concerns with immunity issues. Safe packaging easy to use composition of gold stadard ingredient that will show much improvement to your healthy keep your immune battery adding overal benefits to your health. The taste is ok no bad aftertaste.

243de89f-c47d-4c48-b617-e1a7beffc95e
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Great stuff!!! Ends sore throat pain on contact! I always get a sore throat with a cold and this has ended the suffering! The taste is strong but totally worth it.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Echinacea and goldenseal are amazing herbs for the immune system. I take this whenever I am feeling under the weather. Top quality brand and good size bottle. The taste is quite strong, but easily masked in some fresh fruit juice. A must have in my medicine cabinet

Posted on May 28, 2022

I will be purchasing this item again. it doesn't have the best taste but it has helped me and did what It was supposed to do. it's a great antibiotic .

Posted on May 7, 2022

It seems better price than other nature answer items with pure root ingredients, I ordered both to see how are the results, such as single ingredient drops deliver better results than multiple ingredients drops or vice versa.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Rather potent and very helpful when we fall ill as it helps with upper respiratory tract problems. However, it is very bitter and has sediments. Thanks for making it alcohol free though.

Posted on May 20, 2021

Got this product for my inflamed eyes together with Olive Leaf extract and already feel a big difference. I am also on no fats diet as Medical Medium recommends and juicing celery every day. This is great product to boost immunity system, but as the bottle says, you cant use for longer than 10 days

MIHO5
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Great product with a purely natural components. Anthony Williams (Medical Medium) also recommends this product on his website ;)