HR

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Posted on May 26, 2022

I purchased this for my cat who has bladder spasms when he gets stressed. This was a life saver. The quality of these product is very good because is pet friendly doesn’t content alcohol. It had a taste that my cat could tolerate. I continue giving my cat this product whenever I saw some signs of blocking and I have seen a LOT OF improvement in his condition.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

My kitty has stress related cystitis . I put 7 drops of this supplement in his meals to reduce inflammation of his bladder lining and it really helps with his litter box issues. I keep him on it for about 3 months when he is in a flare up as it takes a very long time to reduce bladder inflammation. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I actually buy this for my cat who has urinary problems and I have to say its brilliant. After a couple of weeks of using this his output returned to normal and I continue to use this everyday. The only thing I will mention is the time it takes to get to the UK, I wish it was quicker or that they had stock in the UK so that we could get next day delivery. Overall an excellent product and good value for money.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This was a lifesaver for my cat with bladder issues. After his blockage I did a ton of research and was led to this and D-Mannose. We also removed all dry food. I'm still weaning him off of the cornsilk but will make sure I always have some on hand!

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Please consult a vet prior to use for pets. I have been using this for my cat who has IBD as she also has some inflammation in her bladder. She gets a fraction of the dose. Although I haven't done an ultrasound since January due to her spinal injury, I have noticed a lot less straining in the litter and she overall seems more comfortable.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I took this during an interstitial cystitis flare up alongside marshmallow root and it helped ease the pain and urgency so much! When using the recommended dosage it doesn't last long, but I guess it's not meant for everyday use.

happy with this product it helps a lot ,also I am really happy with I herb ,they are always deliver my items i perfect time I'm happy that they are doing good and i can trust this company , unfortunately in Australia you I am 100% disappointed to trust anyone else .ingredient is clean .quality is perfect.use it for your kidney health & concern .

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Currently using this to assist in healing my cats urinary tract, it has been very effective! Will definitely have this on hand should he ever need it again!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

The quality of the supplement is very good. For me the taste is horrible, but I bought it for my guinea pig who struggle with bladder stones and she likes the taste. I really see an improvement since start to use it.