HR

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Boswellia is an excellent adjunct to decreasing inflammation of the knee joint. Nature's Answer Boswellia, 400 mg (one capsule), provides adequate relief for daily supplementation. This product is standardized for 65% boswellic acid, which indicates the quality level for proper activation. Excellent anti-inflammatory supplement at a very low price.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Excellent for oateoarthritis. This product has prolonged me having two knee replacements. It works better than any of the NSAIDS I previously used and has a range of health benefits as well as very good pain relieving properties. It takes a couple of weeks to build up to full anti inflammatory effect and then it’s amazing !

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

After doing research for natural solutions to help with asthma and allergies, this herb kept popping up. I figured I'd give it shot. Product arrived quickly. Exactly as described. cannot speak on if it works because I believe I'd have to come back and update after finishing bottle.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Good quality, clear ingredients, reliable company in Ayurveda medicine. Boswellia is helping people with autoimmune diseases, as rheumatoid arthritis. I bought it for my father who is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis. I always buy Boswellia for that reason for him whenever there is a good discount. The taste is neutral

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

By accident, I found out that Boswellia is good for several things, and one is IBS. I was taking another supplement for pain (which didn't work) but realized -- by IBS was almost gone! My system wasn't giving me any trouble. So I looked up the ingredients and the number one ingredient was Boswellia! So now I buy this Boswellia, and what a difference.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

for Healthy Joint Function. People use Boswellia serrata for osteoarthritis. Taking certain Boswellia serrata extracts alone or together with other ingredients can somewhat reduce pain and improve movement in people with osteoarthritis.

14c26175-cf0a-470d-b31e-531e1edbb91f

Take this supplement daily to keep arthritis pain away....take nothing but this and Devils Claw supplement to control the inflammation in my joints..so thankful I'm completely off of strong costly perscriptions

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Great boswellia. One of the best. It help me for my pain in joins. Now it is period of virus and lower immune system. It is my help for all type of inflammation and pain.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

A wonderful boswellia. No nasties added. I take it together with another brand that has mct oil to ensure better absorption but it may not be necessary if taken with food. I take a lot through the day while I fast so it's important for me.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I've tried three types of Boswelia, and I like this one best. It smells the "purest" of all, the smell is so intense straight from the container! It came in a glass bottle, and for me that's the sign the company cares about quality and the environment.