HR

Posted on Jun 12, 2022
Good

So far so good. I trust this company and the quality of the product. These herbs are well known to assist in helping bladder and urinary issues. As an older adult I started experiencing irritable bladder symptoms in my 50’s. The quality and age are great. It does take time for natural formulas to work. Easy to take. Easy to swallow. There is no weird odor. Marshmallow, uvi ursa and Oregon grape root are stand out ingredients.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Actually helps! Only get up 2 times instead of 5 or 6 at night, and seems to help during the day also.... If the good effects continue I'll be a lifetime supported!

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Great combination of herbs which really saved my bladder. I have chronic cystitis and this product makes a difference. Helped me decrease a frequency of going to toilet and can hold it for longer. Will buy again.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

It helps a lot in improving bladder functions. I just need to take it a few days at a time to calm my mildly irritated bladder. Very effective indeed!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

tried other brands but found this is much more effective in reducing the number of times visiting toilet. Great product!

e8b79e0a-8f27-4f33-b2a8-5116999828c9
fjgun
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

at night I usually wake up for pee around 4 times. After taking 2 capsules daily, my pee at night reduced around 2 times

53aa5569-b490-496b-8483-b92b9c779cc7
Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Only bladder support supplements I ve tried in many years that have some effect, Recommended.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

It works, I don't want to be without them.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I take these along with my dog, helps us both with uti.

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

I ordered because I was getting up an going to the toilet 3 times a night after taking this I am only getting up once get product will order again.