HR

Posted on Mar 12, 2022
Black Cohosh

Great product. Helps much and does the female to balance after menopause. This supplement was recommended and is right for women. The quality was what we expected with the right ingredient.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I’ve purchased this before. Black cohosh has so many benefits. I’ll always purchase this from iherb. The quality is really great. It has so many benefits. It was shipped literally within a day.

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

I’m 51 and started peri menopause a few months ago and started having terrible hot flashes, at least 10 a day and they’d wake me up at night and I was miserable. I started taking the black cohosh and didn’t really expect it to work...I took it daily, 2 dropper fulls in a small amount of water when I went to bed and first thing in the morning. Nothing happened for a couple of weeks and since I didn’t want to waste it, I just kept taking it and by week 3, IT WORKED WONDERS and my hot flashes STOPPED!!!! I do have the occasional heat rise (maybe once every 4 or 5 days but nothing like a hot flash. This stuff made me a believer. I ran out and got sprouts brand and it had alcohol in it and I literally could not finish it it was so disgusting and strong tasting. Try this ladies! It’s really been a lifesaver for me!

Posted on May 1, 2022

I've only been using this for about a week but it has helped tremendously.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Finally started noticing improvement and benefits after about a month taking it Great supplement! Will continue to purchase

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

the taste is sweet and very pleasant. Definitely safe and healthy.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

easy to use, not sure about the benefits yet, you need to use it for quite some time to see the results!

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Great item and nicely packaged too with the other products

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I haven't found a better alcohol-free Black Cohosh than Nature's Answer. It totally works for night sweats for me.

Posted on Jun 6, 2021

Black Cohosh makes a HUGE difference for me regarding hot flashes. When I use it regularly, once a day, I rarely have a hot flash. If I do have a hot flash, it is greatly diminished in intensity. I highly recommend!